Zuwit New Arrival Club Disco DJ Party Ball Lights Music MP3 Remote Control Colors Changing Effect Mini LED Stage Lighting Spiders Web Net Lights
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Support SD card and USB stick,React to other source of music like stereo
- Strobe effects, red, green,blue,white,orange five colors change.
- MP3 crystal ball with U disk and remote control, can automatically select songs for the integration of audio and lighting, simple to install, easy to use
- Voice-activated, self-propelled, remote mode ( power switch, to select a song, the volume( with USB music stick) can choose )
- Suitable for disco, ballroom, KTV, bar, stage, club, party etc
|AmazonBasics LED bulbs provide an exceptionally long life|
and immediate, significant energy savings.
Dimmable and undimmable models available in a variety of wattages
LED Bulb B22
Packs of 2 & 6
£10.99 - £29.99
LED Bulb E14
Packs of 2 & 6
£8.99 - £22.99
LED Bulb E27
Packs of 2 & 6
£8.49 - £23.39
LED Bulb GU10
Packs of 2, 6 & 10
£6.99 - £28.99
LED Bulb GU5.3
Packs of 2, 6 & 10
£7.99 - £26.99
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Color: red, green,blue,white,orange
Input voltage: 100-240V; 50-60Hz
Light power: 10-25W
DMX channel: 6CH
Control mode: Remote control& voice control
Light source: 6pcs ultra bright LEDs
Item size: 17.5 x 16.8 x 16cm (6.9 x 6.6 x 6.3in)
Item weight: 607g / 1.3Lbs
Package size: 20.5 x 20 x 19cm (8.1 x 7.9 x 7.5in)
1 x Disco Ball
1 x USB stick
1 x Remote (not include battery)
Top Customer Reviews
Review revision. I should revised this ages ago. I purchased a second one of these lights for my son & the effects are brilliant.
- The light patterns are very nice and bright
- When using the internal MP3 player, the lights flash nicely in rhythm with the music
- The MP3 player sometimes just stops from working, and needs to be restarted
-The MP3 player starts always at full volume - kinda annoying..
- The remote and controls on the ball itself for using the MP3 player are pretty poor, and it is difficult to move from song to song, or do anything else like pause etc.
- The speakers in the ball do provide music, but nearly no bass whatsoever (think very poor quality & cheap computer speakers) so they are not exactly disco quality
- This balls lights are NOT - I repeat, NOT - reactive to sound played from speakers at any reasonable level of sound, so no sound activation exists in reality. No matter how loud one plays music from big speakers, the units light do not react at all. So without the MP3 music to direct it to flash in sync with music, it is absolutely useless. There is a tiny electret microphone inside the unit, but it appears not to be functional and so insensitive to sound that it fails its purpose. If you loudly snap your fingers immediately next to the unit, you get a tiny response. Similarly if you shake or bang the unit against a table, it reacts - but music activated? Forget it. I wish I could plug in an external microphone to improve things.
- Also, if you play the music from the MP3 player but turn down the sound (mute it), the lights stop moving in sync - sound from the unit needs to be on for the lights to flash in sync!Read more ›
WARNING: Light effects my induce spasmodic twerking/robot dancing or attempted moon-walking: this can be particularly dangerous to fragile-boned elderly people. If twerking symptoms persist after use, particularly in public places and without the stimulus present, consult your GP. This device should not be taken internally, nor used externally. Keep out of reach before sundown. User discretion is advised.
were perfect went down a treat .
Would Definitely recommend.
- Lights look great.
- Sounds is surprisingly loud and with moderate bass, if put on a suitable surface (my kitchen worktop gives good bass).
- Mode button does nothing. Pressing it just pauses the music momentarily. Another buyer mentioned this, I don't know if it's a fault or if all units are like this. Other reviewers didn't mention the mode button at all, leaving me wondering if they've even used it. Would be nice to change tempo of the lights.
- Where is this voice activation? Nothing mentioned in manual.
- Volume buttons interfere with my underfloor heating control panel, locking it (no biggy but I was wondering the other day how it managed to lock itself, now I know).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I borrowed on from our neighbour for a party and it was brilliant! So went out and bought our own, the kids love it and we've even bought a second one!Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these for my granddaughters for xmas, a brilliant sound from mp3 players/ipods etc, operated with a remote control, and spectacular light display perfect for kids wanting... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Damien Talwarz
Great light function but wouldn't recommend the music function. Good fun for child's party.Published 18 months ago by Nina
Using as a sensory light show for our asd daughter. Fabulous lights that go through different sequences one of the best we've bought. Read morePublished 19 months ago by joanne
wow this is brilliant my granddaughter loves it. very bright would be great for a party would highly recomendPublished 20 months ago by cind