Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
|Price:||£35.95 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Nintendo Wii
From the Manufacturer
Ditch the workout and join the PARTY!
Bring the Zumba Fitness Party right into your living room with Wii. The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that’s focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructors Tanya, Gina and Beto (Zumba’s creator) guide you through more than 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising!
Getting started is easy!
- Zumba Fitness on Wii comes with a specially designed belt.
- Fasten your belt around your waist.
- You’re ready to go and join in with the contagious dance moves.
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand!
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso.
- Includes more than 30 Zumba routines—some exclusive to the game.
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage and party transforms in dynamic new ways.
- Strap the Zumba belt to your waist to turn the Wii Remote into a hip motion sensor.
- Supports up to 4 players. Team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic Zumbathon stadium.
- Includes “Learn the Steps” training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels.
Zumba Fitness is available on Xbox 360 Kinect, Nintendo Wii and Playstation Move.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So, ordering Zumba was a bit of a no-brainer for me. It looked a bit like Just Dance from the promo videos, which was an encouraging sign, and Zumba itself came highly recommended, so what would it be like for me, a Zumba novice to do?
Well initial findings are very encouraging. It gave me one of the best workouts I have had in ages. I was still sweating after I had had my shower! But it was amazing fun though too. I went with the tutorials first, as I had never done Zumba before. Being a Zumba virgin, I found it difficult to follow the onscreen characters, and I felt a bit of a headless chicken. However, I soon realised that Zumba Wii rewards enthusiasm more than technical expertise. As a result I relaxed a bit and just enjoyed it.
I'm sure in a couple of weeks I will be doing it like a pro, or at least not doing it like an idiot. But thats the beauty of all Wii fitness programs: you can close the curtains!
The belt was functional, but so was my pocket, to be honest. If I lose the belt I won't lose any sleep over it. Provided your waist isn't over 50 inches wide you will be fine with it.
One other thing, make sure you have plenty of room when you do your routines, as you won't be staying in the same spot all the time....
Michael Macintyre did a routine about Wii fitness games, saying you soon realise that you can just as easily perform them by laying on the sofa and waggling your wrist. While this is true, it kind of defeats the object.Read more ›
OMG! this game is fantastic! I worked up a sweat and felt like i had done something! just as good as the real class!
OK so may lack in the same atmosphere but that can be fixed with some loud music and good friend! my mum was loving following behind me as was my 4yr old daughter!!
I m a happy girl because now everyday can be zumba day! and i intend to make sure it is :)
This actually works better than the Wii game 'Just Dance'. It is more accurate. If you've got Just Dance you will know what I mean. You could be doing the move exactly right and it says you are only doing it 'ok' rather than 'great', and it is based on points so obviously the more 'great's' you get, the more points you get, and if it's not accurate you are not getting an accurate score. With Zumba Fitness, the instructor's comments are more appropriate and accurate. He or She says 'Keep going' if you're slacking, or 'great! You've got it!', which encourages you to work even harder and burn more calories! At the end of the Zumba Party or Zumba Class it will give you an overall score. I don't really find having a score relevant for just one player, but if you've got two or more players, you may want to compete against each other.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love love love.
great way to get fit without even realising it
easy to use and very addictive once you get started
I took a single Zumba class in my local childrens centre,i hated that i was being watched,i have two left feet which didn't help at all and so i left feeling embarrassed and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by laura pearce
After getting a good deal on a Nintendo Wii I was coerced into getting fitness games and programs for my partner, after a few days she asked for this item as she attends zumba... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Denzo3629
Love Zumba but what a con. I didn't wear the belt or hold the Wii U remote and started the session. The first warm up routine came on the screen and I just stood still and the on... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rubes007