on 2 November 2016
This Zumba is much harder than the Nintendo Wii version. This version tracks every single movement of your body moving rather than with the wii it's used by the remote- fantastic though, it's helped me loose 90lbs so far so I'm not complaining!
on 20 July 2013
I got this second hand and was really happy with the condiiton it was in.
The game itself is fun and has tutorials to help you learn the steps, if you're new to zumba I'd reccomend doing these first or you will find it hard to keep up. It would help if you had done zumba before as you can feel a little like a headless chicken to begin with!
Overall the game is a fun way to keep fit and you can track how much of it you have done.
The only thing I think would help is telling you an estimate of how many calories you had burnt- sort of to spur you on!
One person found this helpful
on 29 April 2013
Bought this for my Fiancee so she could dance with my Step-Daughter along with Dance Central 2 and the games couldn't be any more different. Zumba Fitness is clunky compared to Dance Central with the game not picking people up at least half of the time. It's also not very easy to set up with each player having to be scanned in and stored in the Xbox memory before it will read you correctly so for anyone hoping to just play it will be disappointed. Overall it just doesn't work well enough for anyone to have any fun!
on 4 November 2012
I love Zumba, so couldn't wait to get this game. I do feel let down by it though. I just feel there's something missing compared to being at a class. It seems less fun and it's rather limited in terms of songs and gaming.
I'd only recommend this for those that feel too self-concious to go to the classes.
on 11 January 2016
Good value for money and great for anyone wanting to get fit and funky!!
on 7 June 2014
once I managed to get it loaded it was fun. keeps you fit once you can keep up unless you have 2 left feet like me
One person found this helpful
on 10 March 2018
super
on 6 November 2014
I am Very pleased with My Order. Top of the range item meets all my requirments.
Pronpt delivery, Arrived on time Value for money
on 30 March 2017
Good work out, wife loves it
on 7 March 2015
This is a great product to keep for however you must complete one level to get to the next and I physically can't complete one level due to my bad knees and therefore I am stuck in one place... Apart from this it is great fun for the whole family... Would definitely recommend!