Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Nintendo Wii
From the Manufacturer
Zumba® Fitness Core
Get ready to rock your core!
Zumba® Fitness Core is the latest release in the best-selling video game franchise so you can continue your Zumba® party at home.
As the only fitness game that targets your core, Zumba® Fitness Core focuses specifically on strengthening and sculpting your core, within an effective body workout to deliver the tight and toned abs for a sexy six pack.
- Dance to 40 brand new songs across chart-topping hits, classics, exclusive re-records and contagious new Zumba® originals. New featured artists include Enrique Iglesias, LMFAO, Shakira, Bob Marley and more!
- Hot new choreography specifically designed to sculpt stronger, sexier abs and provide a solid total body workout.
- Workout your core by moving to 33 different dance styles - more than any other dance or fitness game!
- New fitness features:
- Set personal and shared community goals with friends on facebook.
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance.
- Master three different game modes in the easy to use menu:
- Tutorial: Learn at your own pace by breaking down the six core dance styles into the basics. Slow down or speed up each module to master each move and build confidence with per limb feedback.
- Single Song: Dance a single core routine from your choice of all the 40 included in game appearance.
- Classes: 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. Choose from 45 minute pre-set classes or custom your own Core workouts by saving a playlist of your favourite music.
- Progress tracker tallies every workout statistic, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score.
- Two player support on Kinect lets you party together
- Dance hands-free towards that sexy six pack with full body motion tracking.
- Voice control for Kinect menu navigation gets you dancing even faster.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The routines feel a bit harder than with the 2nd game but that could be me. There is a great mix of different styles of music. The best improvement however is that it tells you how long the classes are before you start.
You can really feel the calories burning after you finished with our exercise. I am not a very sporty person and generally only do it to loose weight but did 90 minutes today just because I enjoyed it so much :)
You can do single dances and have 40 to choose from. You can also do a class which are 20, 40 or 60 minutes. I tried a medium intensity 60 minute class yesterday and was sweating more than in my usual Zumba class by the end of it.
Although it is Zumba Core, don't be fooled into thinking it's sit-ups to Latin music - the workouts are fast and can be intense and give your whole body a workout.
The graphics are much improved and are as life-like as can be. It's also really nice to see a couple of new instructors alongside the old favourites.
You can monitor your progress, set goals and unlock mini videos which are short but interesting.
I'm a huge Zumba fan but was a little wary of purchasing this as I prefer my classes and DVDs and wasn't totally thrilled with the other 2 Wii Zumba games. However, this week, I've abandoned class to stay in and do this! It's motivating, fun and I really enjoy dancing along (irregardless of what I must look like!)
Definitely recommended :-)
Review update. Manufacturer of game admits the locking up when you reach level 9 is a manufacturing fault and no one will be able to advance from level 9. Unwilling to help or replace with another game. I'm surprised this is still being sold when the manufacturer knows this fault exists.
My family watched as I worked up and sweat after breakfast.
This is the best work out I have ever had - even better still, it's FUN!
It is my first ever Zumba anything and I did 1 x full class plus a warm up and I need to go take a shower.
I'm not fat just unfit!
I must admit that I am slowly hooked!
I received 2 bronze medals, 1 silver burnt 191 calories within 25 odd minutes.
Very impressed with this work out!
When I shake a little more weight off I'll start attending external Zumba classes, or I may just invite my friends around to compete.. not sure.
The belt doesn't seem to hold the Wii remote as securely as I would have liked it to but it didn't come out of the pocket thingy.
I was shaking my abs off and it stayed put but I just wish it were a little more snug.
You need quite a bit of space to move about.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WARNING; This Game locked up after an extended period of use. Just discovered from another person's review that there is a manufacturer's defect which happen's when you reach the... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Gordon
Love it love all the songs I like all the zumba for wii better than just dancePublished 6 months ago by claire marie diver
Fantastic,enjoyable has loads of different classes from 20 mins to just over an hour. Picks up movements really well & I'm finding it very effective when done regularly. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Stu
Brilliant fun. Bit tricky to hold the handset in the belt, but it's such a gigglePublished 15 months ago by wendy