Alien Hominid (PS2)
- Massive existing fan base, the prototype flash game has been downloaded over 8 million times
- Yeah it's Multiplayer! Two-player co-op main game and 1-4 player mini-games
- Totally distinctive hand drawn and animated style courtesy of cult artist Dan Paladin
- A shovel full of multiplayer mini-games
- Over 200 'PDA' puzzles, including an editor and 25 of the best US fan generated levels.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Without a doubt the most original title released this year, Alien Hominid is a breath of fresh gaming air. Coming straight from art-house developer The Behemoth, it puts a modern, artistic twist on the sideways-scrolling shooters of the past.
The word 'frenetic' doesn't come close to describing the experience of playing this super-fast and hyper-colourful explosion of a game; it literally drips with graphical style and gameplay flair. Its boundless energy easily snares hardcore and casual gamers alike into the purest gaming experience in years.
Top Customer Reviews
A must have!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When i bought this game, amazon rarely ever showed pictures on there site, so i had no idea that it was 2d like a mario and shocked me alot but it grew on me and now i love it;... Read morePublished on 23 July 2007 by Fat man