- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2822 KB
- Print Length: 364 pages
- Publisher: DevilDog Press LLC; 1 edition (29 Sept. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005R2NR1U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #99,648 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.14|
Save £5.43 (59%)
Zombie Fallout 4 The End Has Come and Gone Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The narrator does an excellent job of telling the tale, and his characterisations are very well done you really get a feel for the post-apocalyptic world. The rag-tag group of survivors are pushed to the limit, again and again. What sets this tale apart from the plethora of Zombie books out there are the clear use of funny anecdotes and sprinkling of great humour. Without giving away spoilers this is a great series of books and the narrative is really well told. The stories surrounding our group, of misfit survivors, are not predictable. I forget to mention that while they are alive the characters are really well rounded. If you have any interest in this type of horror genre you'll love these audio books.
Most recent customer reviews
So lucky to have discovered this series of very well written books. Love the dark humour and the characters. Hard to put down and can't wait to read the next instalment. Read morePublished 7 months ago
Totally a apocalyptic joy-ride with blow hard Mike and his side-kicks. Guaranteed never a dull moment!Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great book. I love how book 3.5 leads so seamlessly into the beginning of this book. Mike Talbot and co. continue to go from strength to strength.Published 13 months ago by Jason Edens
I was enjoying this set of books, until they introduce vampires.
Come on vampires and zombies ??? Read more
Fabulous, I've just finished book four and I love these books. The auther writes well and I feel for the characters. XPublished 22 months ago by mary athey
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic