on 24 July 2015
Bought as gift for my daughter- she was delighted with it. Great bag fro swimming and for gym- extra extended compartment for wet towel or wet shoes separated from inner compartment. Well thought out construction. Rubber base to bag- no more putting the bag down in the swimming pool and the base of the bag is all wet and seeping into the bag. It just wipes off. Really pleased with the bag, great price. delivered promptly. Thankyou
on 26 September 2014
Used every other day for swimming. Ample compartments to keep wet and dry and valuables separate. If anything for me this is a little big so would be even better for parent and child as it would accommodate twice the stuff I take. My 'noodle' or 'woggle' (metre long wand used for training) also is stuffed easily in bag. It'll last decades probably so I will have to use it as my 'bag half empty' whilst realising that I am a 'glass half full' kind of woman!
on 31 December 2013
Ideal for taking my toddler swimming. Is so roomy and has lots of compartments to store drinks, snacks, spare clothes, travel potty and of course the swimming gear! Love this bag. And because it's a rucksack you can put it on your back and have two free hands for your toddler!!! Best swimming bag for Mums and Dads in my opinion.
on 18 February 2014
Wow what a great product, I use this bag when I swim indoors and outdoors and there's always plenty of room. I have looked hard and long for a bag that does what it says, I could hold a yard sale with all my failures. I am very happy and would recommend this bag to any swimmer.
on 21 August 2013
I brought this bag for my daughters swim classes and liked it so much I brought a second for myself ! Great size, fits two towels costumes and extra deep side pockets. Great Product.
on 21 January 2013
This is a lovely backpack and very roomy. It will take a kickboard quite easily. However I found it a little large for my purposes. I am 5' 4" and when holding by the top handle it dragged on the ground. So I returned it. Hence only 4 stars. Excellent service however.
on 4 August 2014
Update - bag is falling apart a little sooner than other bags and with actually not too much use. 2 stars off because its stlll cheap

great bag. will be buying a second one for general use. it is big,an excellent size, and cheap.
on 4 March 2013
Bought this for our son's birthday. He is training for an Iron Man later this year and finds this bag ideal for his swimming training. Great value, excellent product.
on 21 January 2013
This bag was a bit bigger than I anticipated. I do like all of the special pockets and pouches for various swim items.
on 3 December 2015
Ok bag but the pockets on the side open from the top down not bottom up. This means anything in the pockets just falls out when you unzip them. Shame really. Apart from that an ok heavy duty bag.