- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: tabletstand
- ASIN: B01MDVDAMT
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 4 Nov. 2016
- Average Customer Review: 82 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,859 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
Flexible Arm Tablet Stand/Zilong iPad Stand/iPhone Holder 360 Degrees Rotatable Adjustable Bolt Clamp Desk-top/Bedside/Kitchen Countertop Universal Mount for IOS and Android Tablet PC, Mobile Phone,Ebook
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Premium quality]-This stand clip firm,strong enough to support 3kg, lock reliably ,an amazing tool for release your hand watch tablet pc , mobile phone ,ebook,stop phubbing;
- [Labour-saving bolt clamp]-Easy to install, no drilling or tools required,8cm adjustable thickness support mounted on any desk, bedside, wheelchair, cupboard, wall cabinet, sofa, perfectly use for speech lectern, kitchen, bedroom, gym, office, bathroom, exhibition and more;
- [Wide compatibility Clip ]-Apply to the width or length about 11cm to 20cm's tablet pc ,mobile phone , ebook ,( support iPad ,iphone ,kindle and other android device from 4 to 10.6 inches ) and skidproof rubber lining avoid damage your device ;
- [Good view ]- Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation and 80cm gooseneck flexible arm to get a best viewing angle ;
- [Humanized hole design]-Reserved usb and headphone cable hole , convenience for recharge, listen music and other operation;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
****Have you ever appeared the below situations****
After long time look down tablet pc ,mobile phone , ebook , you feel dizziness, heavy-head,cervical pain ,glass arm...
****Why so many people choose this****
Zilong stand perfectly solve the above questions .
Let you comfortable ,relaxed watch and use tablet pc ,mobile phone ,ebook.
Eliminate pain ,wake up healthy life, change from now on .
Applicable: Tablet pc , Mobile phone ,Ebook
Bolt clamp thickness : 8cm (Max)
Material : ABS
Color : White
Pakcage include :
1 x stand
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's functional, it holds my iPad in the kitchen or in the bedroom so I can watch while doing other things.
I wasn't looking for the best of the best, I was looking for functional and affordable and that is exactly what I got.
I will however, note that the arm itself can be extremely difficult to maneuver, especially if you are in an awkward position. You're probably better off finding a position that works for you and just leaving it there.
Also, while the arm may be stiff to move, the position locking for the iPad angle, is not. I find every so often I am having to adjust it slightly up or down depending on how gravity is pulling the iPad.
Finally, the clamp, felt a little cheap and when I tightened it against certain materials I began to notice a hairline crack developing fairly easily. So I've been a little more delicate with it, but just to be mindful of that.
It might sound like I'm slating this product but I do use it every evening in bed so it's not that it's not a good product. It's that there is definitely room for improvement.
The product is very good, except from two things: Gripe # 1: It is a bit wobbly on the reading head where the '7 or '10 tablet is attached. But I have improvised and got it working. Gripe # 2: The word flexible is banded around. Maybe it is flexible if you employ a grizzly bear as your personal assistant. Which you should not do in any case due to many reasons. Too many to mention here. But even a big, strong guy like myself finds it difficult to bend and make this arm flexible. But I managed to get the shape I wanted.
If you are a small person and you do not want to give your local Rent A Grizzly Bear a ring, you will find it difficult to bend this item to your liking.
The word "flexible" only applies to the reading head where it is too flexible.
Besides of those two gripes and rumblings, this is actually a good thing and I have now managed to get it usable. But be prepared for some hard work and not so angelic usage of words when you are working on this "flexible" arm. But you will get there. Make sure to keep the children out of the house so they don't pick up the language.
And then it broke. Inside the plastic cover is a hollow metal tube. If you reposition it is a lot, the tube will flatten and weaken at the point you bend it which, for me, was the point where the clamp ends.
I give this two stars because it was great until it broke but I would have hoped that a 'flexible arm' would be a little bit more flexible.
The only slight negative is I have found it difficult to tighten the clamp sufficiently to stop it moving when adjusting the arm.
Most recent customer reviews