Smart ZigBee Plug Socket for Smart Home Automation with SmartThings and Amazon Echo Plus Needed for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control …
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ★ Voice Control Smart Home: Support Google Home, Amazon Alexa through Nue ZigBee Bridge, SmartThings Hub.
- ★ Turn any outlet into a smart outlet with Smart APP control. Easily plug this zigbee plug into the smart plug and use your compatible app or voice assistant to turn your device on and off. Depends on your ZigBee Hub, you can use Hue APP, Alexa or SmartThings APP.
- ★ ZigBee 3.0 Smart Plug: Compatible with Hue Bridge V2, Echo Plus and Samsung SmartThings Hub.
- ★ ZigBee repeater for your ZigBee smart home: just plug in and works as a zigbee repeater.
- ★ 10A Plug, Ideal for holiday decorations, fans, small electronics, floor lamps, table lamps, and more. For indoor use only. Please note: Apple requires the manufacture to pay each device to use the siri and homekit service. As Siri is not as good as the Alexa and Google home, there are not a lot people using the Siri for home control. As a result, our manufacture stops paying Apple the siri and homekit service charge at the moment and will not guarantee that you can use siri to control our plug.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This smart ZigBee plug is designed for implementing hue, Alexa, SmartThings home automation. ZigBee Smart Plug is simple to use and easy to connect to your compatible smart hub. Run your home on your schedule by automating the small appliances and lamps you use every day and control them through your smartphone or tablet. Create schedules and automations to turn your devices on and off when you need to. With this smart socket and a ZigBee bridge, you can :
- control lights or other appliances through APP Hue APP, Alexa or SmartThings Hub from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- protect your home with home automation tasks during holidays
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- support automatic zigbee networking, easily cover whole house
- Input Voltage:AC 230V
- Output Voltage:AC 230V
- Max Power Load: 10A
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Wireless reception sensitivity: 90dBm
- Wireless Protocol: ZigBee
- IP Rating: IP44
- 1 x 230V UK standard Smart Outlet Socket
- 1 x User Manual, the instruction for SmartThings can be found in SmartThings Community by searching 3A Smart ZigBee 3.0 Plug
- currently we can only guarantee smart socket works with Philips Hue Bridge , Echo Plus and Samsung SmartThings Hub. For SmartThings Hub, we can send you the device handler on request.
- 2 year warranty
- Demo on how to pair 3A Smart Plug with Hue Bridge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUGsmZ4BjQg
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The button can be used to manually operate the device, initiate a pairing mode or reset/clear the pairing.
The LED shows the status of the device, Red:OFF, Green:ON, RED:FLASHING (ready to pair).
I am using this product paired with a Philips Hue (V2) bridge.
I initially had a little trouble pairing the device, but I think that might have been me; the device initially powered up with Green LED lit which did seem to flash (green/yellow) after holding the button for 5 seconds but would not get discovered by the Philips Hue app/bridge. I then re-read the simple instructions, manually set the device to Off (Red LED), set the App to Discover new devices again, then held the device button in for 5 seconds to initiate the pairing (LED flashing Red), after which it promptly, and successfully, paired and appeared as a discovered On/Off device in the App, which I then renamed appropriately,
I've only had the device for a little over a day but so far it has worked flawlessly; very pleased with it.
Why i bought it? I had newly installed stairs, i have put some lights at the side (to light it up in the evening). I needed to connect it. It needed an electrician, my initial idea was to put 2 switches, downstairs and upstairs and switch on off when needed.
I had 3 quotes from independent electricians (~£200).
What i have done.
I bought hue bridge, hue motion sensors (i was lucky - there was 3 FOR 2 promo, so bought bridge, 2 sensors for £68) and that socket for £24. Total spending: £92. I was afraid that socket will not work. I took the risk (seeing youtube videos and reviews) and bought it.
I connected Hue bridge, mounted motion sensors, and installed socket.
Setup was easy: plugin, press button and ...... done - Philips HUE app finds it as a "light". It is not best solution (i would prefer to be socket but .... hey it is what it is). It works.
I have setup socket as "Staircase" light. Connected my lighting to the socket and ...... IT WORKS.
Now i have much better solution. I have lights that lights up when someone is actually walking up/down, motion sensors works perfectly. I did not have to hire guys, make mess, dig in walls, cover home in dust.
Works as a charm :)
Do not buy if you need these to work with Siri/HomeKit.
However, the plugs do work very well with the Philips Hue app.
They are easy to setup, responsive and the reception range is very good.
If you don't need Siri/HomeKit integration, get them.
It's a little bit pricey but does what I want. I shall be ordering at least a couple more....
I'm technical and as a software developer for over 30yrs and used a lot of smart plugs, I do know what I'm doing.
Don't waste your time and money. Go for the Aeotec or Aeon ones, they just work!
Works well and reliably as an on-off light in my Hue lighting. And good quality.
No longer available though?! Noooooo! I need more!