2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
ZeroWater 10 Cup Water Filter Jug | Everyday Use Water Jug with 5 Stage Filtration System, Water Quality Meter and Water Filter Cartridge Included, 2.3 litres
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 10 CUP WATER FILTERING JUG: With our BPA-free 10 Cup Water Filtering Jug, you'll always have cleaner, pure tasting 000 TDS water on hand. Free water quality meter is also included to test your water
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters and filtration jugs, ZeroWater filter uses 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: The ZeroWater filters water in 5 stages and is NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. The filter reduces minerals, chemicals to provide great tasting water
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more contaminants from your water with ZeroWater's unique, 5 stage filter system. 10 cup capacity = 8 cup pitcher plus 2 cups in reserve
- INCLUDES WATER QUALITY METER AND WATER FILTER: Lab Grade Digital Water Quality Meter included which will show you the exact Total Dissolved Solid reading of your water
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
IS YOUR FILTER?
1. Removing Virtually All Dissolved Solids?
2. Delivering the Purest Tasting Water?
3. Certified for Lead & Chromium Reduction?
ZeroWater reduces more TDS than the leading brand, in total 99% compared to 50% of total dissolved solids. It is NSF Certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals.
ZeroWater developed a pour-through system, with an aim to deliver the best filtration possible with their premium five-stage ion exchange technology, this filter removes virtually all total dissolved solids, a claim which no other filter jug or dispenser can put their name on.
Reduces 99.6% Total Dissolved Solids
Third party tested to reduce Fluoride, Chloride and other inorganics. Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system reducing virtually all dissolved solids in your water. The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
How The 5 Stage Filter Works
Stage 1: Coarse filter to remove fine particles/sediment.
Stage 2: Distributor that maximizes contact time.
Stage 3: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy.
Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array.
Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles.
Key Systematic Filtration Process
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water.
The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more.
Three additional stages are included to remove other contaminants, ensuring your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your TDS meter.
What Can ZeroWater Do For You?
Works harder to remove more contaminants from your water.
Removes more TDS than your conventional filter.
Provides crisp and refreshing tasting water.
Provides the purest tasting water, improving your health and well-being by detoxing your body.
Our water gives you the same quality as distilled/purified water.
Ensures 99% reduction of fluoride found in your tap water.
The Proof Is In The Numbers
ZeroWater is certified to reduce lead below the standards as set by UK Water Services Providers (10μg/l). ZeroWater filters have been independently tested to reduce pharmaceuticals from your tap water.
Independently tested by an EPA certified lab for the reduction of fluoride with an overall reduction percentage of 99%.
Independently tested by an EPA certified lab for the reduction of Arsenic with an overall reduction percentage of 99%. Chloramine reduces expected life of a filter, ZeroWater filters and jugs have been independently tested to reduce it.
ZeroWater water filters are NSF certified to reduce Chromium 6 by 99.7%
When To Replace Your Filter
A crafty little feature of ZeroWater is that when the filter expires, it changes the acidity of the water ever so slightly to alert the user that it is time to get a new filter.
Too continue to experience the positive health effects of ZeroWater it is highly recommended that water filters are immediately replaced once water starts tasting acidic, has a fishy smell or your Water Quality Meter reads more than "006".
Describe your products in 3 words.
Water Filter Jug
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
ZeroWater is the only water filter jug which removes 99.6% of TDS from your water. Total dissolved solids are salt, metals & contaminants, like Lead, Radium & Chromium that get into your drinking water from run-off or old piping.
What makes your product special?
ZeroWater products do so much more than provide you with tasty, filtered water. Our unique 5-stage filter removes
virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS), a claim which no other filter jug or dispenser can put their name to.
1) Delivers the purest tasting water
2) The only filter certified for Lead & Chromium reduction
3) 3rd party tested to remove 99% of Chlorine, Fluoride, Radium and Asbestos
What has been the best part of your experience?
Only ZeroWater removes virtually all dissolved solids from tap water, and we feel so passionate about it that we provide a free water quality meter with all of our jugs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONs: where to begin? The construction quality is so incredibly poor that I can’t even believe I paid money for it. I’d expect better than this from something from a dollar store.
-The lid doesn’t fit on properly so leaves gaps all around, this means it’s impossible to pour from the jug if there’s unfiltered water in the top chamber because it leaks dramatically before any filtered water will come out (they actually say on their website that the lid is sealed and will pour without spilling - so insanely untrue!)
-TDS meter does not fit into the slot in the lid like the images indicate that it should.
-There are sharp bits of plastic inside the handle so only a matter of time before slicing a finger.
-Sediment from the filter overflows and collects into the top chamber, pictures indicate from just a few days use.
-Small size of the top chamber means that you need to top it up FOUR times before the jug is full. Honestly, I’ve lost all patience after two times.
If the jug is full it’s fairly heavy to lift, which is fine given the spout at the bottom, but this does make it difficult filling a kettle up because the flow from the bottom spout is VERY slow and then eventually the kettle gets too heavy to hold with one hand while you use the other hand to open the spout.
All of that without even mentioning the extortionate price of the filters!!
Needless to say, I’m sending this straight back for a refund and will be going back to Brita while I save up for a Berkey. I honestly believe these zerowater jugs need to be pulled from production until they can find a supplier that will make these properly and fit for the price they are trying to flog them for.
2 stars given for quality of filtered water.
An important note I guess as old pipes make a difference. I live in an old part of Dublin city in Ireland. My house was built 20 years ago. I assume the main pipes in the area are very old. My house pipes not as old but no so young either. I was very impressed with the 77 reading. I thought it would be a lot higher after reading other reviews here.
I’m hoping the filter will last 3/4 months. Only down side is that the filters can not be recycled. (I wrote to the UK company to ask).
At this early stage I say buy it!!
Ordered it and in the first week, it was functioning as described: "As a strong filter (relative to brita) with Great water taste". However, after the 1st week based on usage of a TWO PERSON household. The water taste completely changed to a horrid astringent taste. I cannot find the correct terms to properly describe it to you as it is simply not natural; a kind of a chemical compound of plastic, is the best I can come up with.
As we really liked the way it worked in the 1st week, my partner and I tried to contact the company to have a filter replacement and give it another change. But we got no response whatsoever.
Save your money and get a cheaper Brita filter. Been using Brita for years with no major issues to report.
After over a year of using it I'm still very happy. Filters lasts about 2 months of everyday use (about 6 litres a day, up to 10).
Water taste great, jug is durable. Some revuews say it's too heav. Just put less water than. Jug itself is not heavy, its a plastic! Filter must have some extra weight as its 5 stage filter. If you want something lighter get britta and drink chemicals and heavy metals.