- Use Code "ZGFAMILY" at checkout and get 10 Percent off when you buy 2+ on select Zero Grid products, 15 Percent off when you buy 3, 20 Percent off for 4, and 25 Percent off for purchase of 5 or more. Enter code ZGFAMILY at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save £1.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Zero Grid Travel Security Belt - Hidden Money Pouch - Non-Metal Buckle
- KEEP YOUR CASH SAFE FROM PICKPOCKETS WHEN TRAVELLING - Hidden money belt for travelling is equipped with an easy-to-use hidden zippered security pocket. The security belt safely conceals spare currency, a paper passport copy, and important travel documents from thieves.
- REMOVABLE, FULLY ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE - Made from Top-Grade Nylon webbing. YKK zipper with a reinforced non-slip buckle. Provides you with a hassle-free airport security experience. Fully adjustable travel security pouch for Men and Women. The travel belts waist size fits 26" - 42". TSA approved.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - BUY 2+ NOW for Discounts up to 25% OFF.
- EASY ACCESS & STORAGE - Unlike other zipper belts which require bills to be folded multiple times, the Zero Grid Travel Belt is spacious enough to store bills with a SINGLE fold in the hidden wallet. Quickly stash and remove your bills with ease from the money pouch.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL - Airport Safe, anti pickpocket, & invaluable for any trip. Always be prepared for unexpected events during your travels with this hidden travel security belt.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Anti-Theft Belt With An Extra-Wide Hidden Pocket
Why Do Travelers Trust Zero Grid?
At Zero Grid, we believe that travel can change lives. Like most frequent fliers, the pressure of ever-escalating luggage fees from the airlines and security restrictions brought on by the TSA pushed us to cut down on how much we packed on each trip. Our frequent flights to Europe, Asia, and South America moving from planes to cars to trains also made us wary of over-packing. That's why we created Zero Grid: we wanted to make travel accessories for minimalist travelers like ourselves. We design every product we make around these values:
- Less is more: memorable experiences are more important than things.
- Durability is important. It's hard to replace a wallet or travel kit when you're in a foreign country.
- Nothing should be too bulky. Travel gear shouldn't get in the way.
- No traveler should suffer from electronic pickpocketing or identity theft. All wallets should have trustworthy RFID shielding.
- Value matters. Our customers should know that the travel accessory will last for years.
The Zero Grid Travel Security Belt is the traveler’s ‘insurance policy’ against a stolen or lost wallet. Losing your wallet in a foreign country can be terrifying: you can be stranded in an unfamiliar place or worse. You can fit cash and paper copies of your IDs like your passport. Recover faster from a lost wallet by wearing the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt.
When you pack with Zero Grid travel accessories, you can avoid all the irritation that comes with bringing more than you need with you on your trip. If your goal is to get on the plane with just a carry-on and your personal item, we want to make that easier for you. Cut down on wasted time on the security line and wasted money on baggage fees.
The Zero Grid Travel Security Belt makes for a great gift for any man or woman who loves to travel.
We put every product we sell through a rigorous testing process to ensure durability, visual appeal, and function. If a product doesn't meet our standards, we don't sell it. If our customers don't like a product, we take it out of our catalog. Whether you mostly travel for business or for pleasure, we want to make it easier for you to pack less and travel more.
The Frustration-Free Security Belt for Travel
Losing your wallet or purse during a vacation or business trip can be both frightening and frustrating.
Not only might you be stranded some place with no means of getting back to your hotel, it also means wrestling with the bureaucracy to get your passport and other IDs replaced.
Fortunately, you can prepare for the worst with the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt. Unlike a typical belt with a hidden zipper pouch on the reverse side, this belt has a 33% wider storage pocket. It's easy to access without removing the belt: just twist it, unzip the secret pouch, and get what you need.
If you have tried other security belts, you may have experienced the frustration of forcing trifold bills into a too-small pouch. Most such zipper pouches are too tiny. The zippers are usually flimsy and tough to close.
The zipper pocket on the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt extends through a much larger section of the belt to provide more storage space.
Not so with this belt: it has a top quality YKK zipper closure and is wide enough to hold bills folded only once. It’s easy to use even for travelers with big hands.
Comfortable Fit, Adjustable Buckle
Unlike a conventional belt buckle with prongs and holes, you can comfortably adjust the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt in much the same way as you would a seatbelt on an airplane. Just tighten the adjustable belt around your waist and fold over the high-grade plastic buckle clasp to fasten it.
The fray-proof nylon material of the belt strap itself is tough and water-resistant. It’s perfect for rugged hiking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, and other outdoor sports. You can also use it as a tourniquet in an emergency or use it to strap down something important.
When not in use, it coils up tighter than a leather belt for more storage space. The extended zipper pocket also doesn’t bulk up significantly when used for money and other paper storage.
Because the belt is so versatile and adjustable, you can also share it among multiple travelers. It can fit waists as small as 26” and as large as 42”. The neutral style also makes this a great unisex belt for wear with any jeans, khakis, or other casual pants.
Preserve Your Cash From Even The Most Aggressive Pickpockets
Hide your bills with a simple bifold. Keep your money out of the hands of pickpockets and greedy border guards.
Adjustable belt style fits waists from 26” to 42”.Belt strap made from top grade nylon webbing (the same material as climbing harnesses). Durable molded plastic buckle. YKK zipper on hidden pouch.
It’s your personal safety belt: keep spare cash and paper copies of your IDs in the hidden zipper pouch so that you can transform a nightmare scenario into a minor inconvenience.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
135 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Full marks for the communication from Zero Grid, which arrived by email around the same time as the delivery, containing a link to a useful video demonstrating the precise operation of the buckle.This is of a pattern that was new to me, and the visual explanation solved my original confusion.
I'm writing this before setting off on my travels, but, since this seems to improve upon my previous satisfactory belt in every respect, and comes with a lifetime guarantee, I'm sure it will live up to expectation.
If it doesn't, I'll be back with an edit....
First, to do up the belt, follow the incomprehensible pictures on the supplied leaflet. Like flatpack furniture instructions, they're designed to be deciphered without text by even the Chinese who made the product. Along the way, the buckle falls off the belt and defies attempts to be put back on. It's made of plastic and fear of putting it under pressure means it won't stay in place. Aha: the supplied leaflet also says: 'How to reattach the removable buckle: Watch the video at ...'.
So, after watching the video four times, I manage to put it back together without snapping the plastic. Bravery in adversity is the motto here - I shouldn't have worried about breaking it by pushing down with all the strength I could muster (and, with hindsight, I'm sure Amazon would have taken it back anyway if it had snapped).
Having mastered the technique, maybe the belt's fixings will loosen up with use. It will then be a doddle to reassemble it as it suspiciously falls apart when I'm commanded to take it off by airport security!
The only downside (which I hope Zero Grid would produce a sister product for) is that it cannot fit a credit card in there. I will look to do some custom work and it extend a small part of the belt, so it will to be able to carry a few cards one place on the best, to then also be safe from pickpockets.