- Get 2 of 2 for 10 for £10.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray + UV Copy)  [Region Free]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama Bin Laden.
Zero Dark Thirty reunites the Oscar-winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal (The Hurt Locker) for the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man.
- No Small Feat
- The Compound Long Version
- Geared UpTargeting Jessica Chastain
Digital Copy Information:
- UV Copy expires June 10, 2015
Considering the subject matter of Zero Dark Thirty, a film that follows the CIA's decade-long hunt for Osama Bin Laden, it'd be little surprise were Hollywood to knock the edges off a little to make it easier for a broader audience. But director Kathryn Bigelow makes no such concession. Off the back of her Oscar-winning feature The Hurt Locker, her movie is a pulls-no-punches, under-your-skin drama. As such, it's not always the easiest film to watch, but it is an utterly compelling one.
At the heart of it is Jessica Chastain, playing CIA officer Maya. She's the anchor of Zero Dark Thirty, and it's her drive and determination that underpins the ongoing search. Bigelow employs a broad ensemble, unsurprising given the length of time the film's story covers, but she too is a standpoint. She's emerged as one of America's most compelling, interesting directors, and Zero Dark Thirty is an exceptional, bold piece of film making.
The disc features some welcome extra material that digs a little deeper, but it's on something of a hiding to nothing, given the strength and ferocity of the main feature itself. A modern classic? Maybe, maybe not. But Zero Dark Thirty is a film, either way, that simply demands to be seen. --Jon Foster
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category