- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2627 KB
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publisher: Pen and Sword Aviation (25 Jun. 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DN5U4XW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #179,845 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Zeppelin over Suffolk: The Final Raid of L48 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
from the air and civilians were able to be killed at home.
The sort of book you would want never to end...good read all around.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing to dislike excellent detail well researched painted a lifelike picture of life aboard a Zeppelin airship of the period.Published 3 months ago by Martin Wright
Extremely brief throughout. Content jumps around and provides limited background. Disappointed overall from what I thought looked like a good read
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Europe
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > UK