- Paperback: 44 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (21 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1477618228
- ISBN-13: 978-1477618226
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,466,832 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Zeppelin of Kinver Edge Paperback – 21 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tom Bryson was born and grew up in Northern Ireland, in the historic city of Derry - Londonderry aptly coined 'Stroke City'. His Matt Proctor cop series starts with crime novel 'TOO SMART TO DIE', followed by 'IN IT FOR THE MONEY' available on amazon and in print, as is his political thriller 'SARCOPHAGUS'. He lives in Kinver in the West Midlands of England and worked in engineering, local government and public transport. His expertise is in HR, training consultancy and writing/editing. Tom now writes novels and is developing an independent publishing venture. His short stories and plays have been published in anthologies, some broadcast and professionally directed and performed in English West Midlands theatre/arts venues. Blog/Website: http://www.tombrysonwriter.wordpress.com
Top Customer Reviews
It could be that Tom Bryson's imaginary treatment of this supposed event could end up as a piece of local folk lore, and his hero, Harry Foley, could become a well-known 'real' historical figure. Who knows?