- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MFI Apple Lightning Cables offered by Zendure EU. Enter code BLUEVQ5S at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more QC2.0 Chargers offered by Zendure EU. Enter code QMRNNT4V at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more A1-Series Powrbanks offered by Zendure EU. Enter code EU4P6PWU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Apple Lightning Cable Gold-100cm when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Powr Banks offered by Zendure EU. Enter code X48DSO3G at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Apple Lightning Cable Gold-30cm when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Powr Banks offered by Zendure EU. Enter code O8LY5K8I at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on QC2.0 Charger(4-Ports) when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Powr Banks offered by Zendure EU. Enter code RHYIKKHL at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Zendure A3 Power Bank 10000mAh – Ultra-durable 10000mAh Portable External Battery Charger for Phone, iPad, Android and More, PC Advisor Winner 2014-2017 – Silver
|Sale:||£33.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£9.04 (21%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Zendure: Originated from one of the most successful external battery projects on Kickstarter. Trusted by hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide. Join the Zendure experience today.
- Durability & Style: Crush proof composite material, dual-injection molding and a shock-absorbing central belt make it one of the most durable and yet stylish external batteries available. In addition, the portable charger can maintain up to 95% of charge after six months in standby (when USB disconnected). A great feature for emergency backup.
- Unique Charge-Through (a.k.a. pass-through charging) Feature: You can charge Zendure while charging your devices with a single wall charger, a feature rarely seen in other power banks. (10W+ power source is recommended, and the output of the power bank is up to 1.3A in charge-through mode)
- ZEN+: Ultimate compatibility. The USB Ports automatically detects your device and fine tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 2.1A). The power bank will turn itself on automatically when connected to compatible devices so you don't need to push the power button on the external battery. Enjoy top charging speed with a "Zen" peace of mind.
- What's included: Zendure Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, thank you card, product guide, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Does not include an Apple Lightning Cable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Zendure A3 Power Bank 10000mAh – Ultra-durable 10000mAh Portable External Battery Charger for Phone, iPad, Android and More, PC Advisor Winner 2014-2017 – Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zendure EU||AnkerDirect||Sunvalleytek-UK||THE TOY HUB||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||6.2 x 9.6 x 2.39 cm||8 x 9.75 x 2.2 cm||7 x 16.5 x 2.4 cm||1.9 x 9.3 x 6.3 cm||5 x 3.05 x 12.38 cm||7.19 x 14.3 x 1.65 cm|
|Item Weight||204 grams||254 grams||408 grams||180 grams||238 grams||227 grams|
Size: 2nd Gen A3 (10,000mAh) | Colour: Silver
Use your phone without worrying about battery life. Talk for hours, use Bluetooth and GPS, take pictures and videos and live your life. The A-Series was designed to take your phone further, so your phone can take you further. Durable enough to go with you anywhere, and stylish enough that you'll want to take it with you. Made with premium components and super-high-density lithium-ion cells for reliable performance in a compact, lightweight product.
The A-Series External Battery from Zendure is the worry-free answer to a busy life, keeping your phone charged wherever your travels take you--throughout the office, across campus, downtown or around the world.
There are durable batteries on the market that look like tanks. There are also some very attractive batteries that can't really keep up with a life in motion. The A-Series achieves both toughness and beauty rather than sacrificing one for the other.
The ABS/PC composite exterior is highly impact resistant, especially with the support ridges that run along the surface. A rubber shock absorption belt is fused to the middle to protect against drops. The team even took an early prototype back to the finishing lab to request a more durable exterior coating, so the "paint job" would be more resilient.
A-Series Portable Chargers include ZEN+ technology, which automatically determines the best charging power to deliver to whatever device you connect to it. It even turns itself on automatically when you connect most compatible devices.
Charge-Through capability, built into every Zendure A-Series battery, allows you to charge the A-Series from a power source while also using the A-Series to charge another device (2A power supply recommended). So at the end of a long day, you only need one power supply to recharge your phone and your A-Series.
A-Series Portable Chargers hold up to 95% of their charge after six months without use, making them ideal emergency power supplies ready to hit the ground running.
The A-Series is safe to take on board a passenger airplane as a carry-on item. In fact, Titan Airways uses A-Series Portable Chargers to power their pilots' electronic flight bags.
The A-Series is guaranteed to be free of defects when purchased from an authorized seller. Within 18 months of the date of purchase, a free replacement for a malfunctioning product will be provided.
The A-Series is designed around the idea that the user should get everything they expect from a product, and then some. After a great deal of research, the ideal feature set was developed, and a product was designed around this feature set.
High-density power cells inside the battery provide a great deal of charge capacity in a relatively lightweight and compact frame. The charge-through feature allows the user to charge the battery while also using the battery to charge another device (2 amp charger recommended). Reliable long-term standby performance means your A-Series will be ready to use in an emergency.
Now sold in dozens of countries with thousands of satisfied customers, the Zendure A-Series is a testament to what can be achieved when a product is built around the people who will use it.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Everyday life saver.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
With each passing day, phones are becoming capable of doing more and more incredible things. There's GPS navigation, games with incredible graphics, and even the ability to broadcast live video to social media. These things all consume a lot of battery life, but when you buy a phone, you want to be able to explore all of its capabilities without having to keep it plugged into the wall. A portable charger like the A-Series lets you actually use the phone that you paid for. And once we started doing our initial research, we realized we could deliver something that was better than what everyone else was offering.
What makes your product special?
We did a lot of research on the market and on the types of people who often buy backup batteries for their phones. We interviewed them and learned a lot about how current offerings didn't really live up to consumer expectations. There were issues with durability, products that were too bulky, products that you couldn't use and charge at the same time, things like that. So we figured we'd give people exactly what they wanted. And it's very reassuring to see the overwhelmingly positive response our batteries have received, because it lets us know that we've succeeded in doing that.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
It's absolutely the people. We talk with our customers pretty much every day, and we love hearing what they think of our products. We started this company with very big ideas and very few resources, and hearing from people who have benefited from our products makes us feel that we're really making a difference.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If only they came with different cables! Astoundingly, I have probably never seen *any* cables less durable than those bundled with the Zendures. I'm left with one at the moment, and, frankly, I just use Portapow's and Ravpower's cables instead. The other two simply went to pieces: the plugs seem to be barely attached to the cables itself, and the rubber/plastic component does not seem to hold the metal at all - and, as a result, after a few pulls they just disintegrate. As powerbanks alone, though, the Zendures are absolutely top of the top.
One point to note: it will not recharge my FitBit Charge HR, presumably because the current drawn is too low... the Zendure assumes the device is fully charged. I get around this by charging the FitBit from my phone, via an OTG cable.
I have also bought an A2 (smaller for more convenient portable use) for my son.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product, happy I bought it.
Was useful throughout my time on an aircraft and whilst in college.
Neat, small, tough. Works well, even with iPhones (which not all do). Only has one output, which is a shame, but it is a firm favourite for all that.Published 4 days ago by SomG
Complete crap! Another outstanding example of spin over substance. £72 pounds for utter rubbish with a shiny skin. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Hippus