on 28 October 2013
I'm a 33 inch waist. The shorts I bought are 31-33 inch and fit very well. Nice soft fabric and well put together
on 27 January 2015
Top notched shorts. Definitely worth the slight dispatching time.

Fits extremely well and makes me feel comfy and, dare I say it: fit gent.
on 6 February 2015
Im impressed. Great fit and very comfortable. Delivery was faster than expected.
on 16 December 2014
And that's it. But I'm not sure it will last too long. It seems very light fabric. But good for yoga classes.
on 11 November 2014
great value
on 15 November 2013
These are really good quality shorts at an amazingly cheap price. I've since ordered more and now own three pairs, I use them for going to the gym, but I believe these would be fine to wear at home and whilst sleeping like others suggest. I'm about a 32 waist and they fit perfectly. Buy these because you won't find a better price, and you probably won't find a better pair of shorts anyway. An awesome product - I don't often leave reviews, but these are so good I couldn't justify not leaving one! :)
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2014
Ok, I am quite short for a bloke (5'5") and these fitted me fine, coming to a bit less than half way down my knees. The fabric is nice quality, as with the stitching. Seems breathable, I've used them regularly without a fuss. They wash fine.
Thanks.
EDIT: Over a year since I bought these, they've held up well. I use them less for exercise and more for sleeping in these days, and yeah, these are just fine.
on 6 May 2014
These are some relatively attractive shorts, I was planning to wear them to the gym...But now I just think I'll throw them on when I have guests over and I feel like making their eyes shift around uncomfortably.
on 26 October 2013
delivereed with in delivery dates. good fit but material a little on the thin side. would also be good to sleep in.
on 27 July 2014
No space for the genital area, suits like a leeging. Not possible to wear it and also not possible to send it back because it comes from China and thta would cost more than the product.