Customer reviews

on 28 August 2013
This is a great dare I say old fashioned pump.
I have tried the small bike hut one that came with the bike
and it just does not work.

This works and pumps up the tyre, its well made and should last for years
it fits nicely in to the rucksack when not in use.

Why try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to pumps, this is all you require
on 24 February 2013
I bought this Zefal alloy pump replacing my old plastic barrel pump which I broke after few years of use. I need something more durable. I like this old school pump very simple,reliable and easy to use.
on 9 September 2013
I was going to buy a fancy pump with a dial, either one that stands on the floor or hand held one. But in the end decided against it and go for something cheaper and saw this one. I must say I'm glad I did, because the Zefal Alloy Pump is quite strong and robust, and can be easily mounted to a bike, which may come in useful should a tyre or two go down when out anywhere. It can fit on to two different types of valves - Presta & Schrader. I'd certainly recommend the Zefal Pump - don't need anything fancy!
on 31 May 2014
I bought this to pump up my road bike (which obviously has the thin presta valves) because it was advertised as being compatible with those. While it does have a little adapter, it doesn't work, as much as I've tried because it's designed badly - it doesn't press in the presta valve when you connect it. It only screws on. So air can't go in. The pump itself feels solid, but the included attachment and adapter won't fit your road bike tyres.
on 5 August 2012
ive had mine for about 18 years,and it was still was going strong, until my son decided to use it as a hammer and ruined it, really good quality item ,a bit expensive ,but its all alliminiun so light and strong for its purpose,i'm not sure if the clips it comes with,will fit around some of the oversize MTB frames .ive ordered a new one in anycase ,so hopefully will last for years again.
on 10 October 2012
Bought as a replacement for an expensive three section modern thing which fell apart in my hands.
You can't beat the solid build of this all aluminium traditional pump, spot on.
on 2 November 2013
Locally I haven't been able to find one of these pumps in years, Simple, effective and reliable. The generally available "space age" pumps I could never take to.
on 26 May 2014
it looked good item for reasonable price but it kind of were not delivering what i was expecting. while pumping it was coming off so i had to tighten up all the time
on 11 November 2015
Old school pump, use it for a pushchair as the wheels are too small to clip a normal pump onto. Will last many years. can't go wrong really.
on 25 September 2013
It's a great pump, I was surprised its not made in china, and its probably has some better quality. Love it

See one answered question