- Save 5% on Zecti 58mm Camera Filter Kit UV CPL FLD ND2 ND4 ND8 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code BHBOSYUX at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code 3ZUMH78R at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Zecti 52mm Lens Filter Kit UV CPL FLD ND2 ND4 ND8 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code QTT62B48 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Zecti 1/4 " to 3/8" Convert Screw Adapter for Tripod Monopod Ball Head when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code W3NXWHCA at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Zecti Mini Ball Head with Quick Release Plate, Loading Capacity 3 Kg when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code QQM6E28H at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Mini Photo light box when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code 6WWFMUSA at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kolips. Enter code X992XXMP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Zecti Camera Tripod 55 Inch Lightweight Aluminum Tripod Monopod with Ball Head and Carry Bag
|Sale:||£51.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£32.00 (38%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tripod and Monopod Switchable: the compact tripod can be converted to 4 or 5 section monopod by screwing together the tripod tube and the center axis.
- Lightweight and Compact: the tripod made of durable aluminum alloy can be inverted and folded back180 degree for easy use in both indoor and outdoors.
- Adjustable Angle and Height: The quick flip leg lock and angle adjustment lock provide flexibility to meet your desired shooting height and angle.
- Easy to Operate: the quick Release Mounting plate with Standard 1/4"Screw and secure clip makes it possible to attach and detach your camera in seconds and prevents your camera from accident dropping.
- Important Information: Load Capacity 11lb, 4 Section leg, height range:13"to 55", 360-degree panoramic ball head
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Size: Camera tripod 55 inch
Ball Head Parameter
Durable aluminum alloy material
Built in bubble level indicator
3/8" screw mount for tripod
1/4" screw thread on plate for easy removal of your camera
Folded Length: 350mm
Max Height: 1410mm
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Column quantity:4 sections
Head Type: 360° panoramic ball head
1 x Camera tripod
1 x ball head protecting bag
1 x monopod waist pouch
1x hexagonal wrench
1 x user manual
1 x tripod bag
* The inversion of central axis is ideal for macro shooting like insects, flowers, grass and etc.
* Removable quick-release plate, comes with 1/4" screw, suitable for most of DLSR cameras
* Universal ballhead designs with 360° dial, allow you to adjust the angle freely and quickly.
* Leg angle adjustment lock ensures single adjustment of each leg.
* 4-section column leg, giving a more convenient leg handling, meet your desired shooting height.
* Compact and light weight, convenient and easy to use
* Compatible for Various cameras such as Nikon, Cannon, pentax, sony and Applicable for most of DSLR, SLR ,Digital Cameras,Web cam, gopro, telescope,Camcorder DV and etc.
Top customer reviews
The product is light ish in weight, I have a lighter tripod that I would use if going on a long walk or hike and would be tempted to leave this for times when you can leave it in the car and only take it out when needed. The construction is ok if a little cheap feeling on the plastic. The clips to extend the legs don’t feel like they would withstand much punishment and the same goes for the screw brackets to extend the legs. But when the device is set up and the camera is in place I have no worries about the tripod tipping over. You can add extra weight to the bottom of the tripod centre column which will help stabilise the tripod in windy conditions.
As you can see from the photos the tripod is tall (a lot taller than others I have had) when fully extended. You can also use the tripod upside down if you would like to get a lower down shot. The head of the tripod is fine, you standard ball set up, when you tighten the head in place it does not move and while this might loosen in time it is a good start.
I don’t like the joints for the positioning the legs as it does not give you lots of control on the angle of the legs and as it does not click into place I could see these slipping after time.
Over all for the price, not a bad tripod. Yes you can get better but you will likely spend a lot more money, I would trust this over a £30 tripod any day, so if you are looking for a cheap tripod to have as a carry round or spare this would be an ideal choice.
I ordered this tripod as I needed a lightweight, small and compact tripod that could be used by with my smart phone, action cam and camcorder as fitted my needs.
Although it is lightweight it forms a fairly stable base for my equipment and does extend to a height of 122.5 cm if needed. The tripod pans and tilts , has a quick release mount, a spirit level, 3 x 4 section locking legs and a lightweight carry bag.
However the main reason to buy for me was the tripods weight and size as this is a fully featured tripod with a weight of only 600 g and a collapsed height of only 40 cm and is so very easy to carry around.
Having bought this tripod and being impressed I also bought the larger travel tripod from the same listing for my DSLR (The 63" model) and the review for that appears below:
Although I now take a lot of my photographs using my mobile phone, I still sometimes prefer to use my DSLR and one of its lenses to take certain shots when out and about or even in the house.
My DSLR and lens although not massive is fairly hefty and out of balance with a zoom lens fully extended and due to the smaller F. stop range often needs a slow shutter speed which if not held steadily leads to camera shake.
I bought this tripod for those times when I needed a real sturdy tripod that would cope easily with the DSLR and lens but was not so large itself to make carrying it a chore. This tripod is made of strong but lightweight Aluminum extends from 16 to 63 inches and can manage to hold up to a claimed 6 Kg. I would imagine my DSLR and large zoom lens probably weigh under 4 Kg together and I have had no issues with this tripod.
This is classed as a travel tripod as it folds up very neatly and is easy to lug about using the carry strap. It has all the features I need, a quick release head, a hook for hanging a weighted bag on if conditions are blustery as is often the case when taking photographs outside, a level indicator, extending lockable legs and probably most useful to me in a travel tripod a ball joint head without a ridiculously long handle that needs folding in and out all the time.
All in all for me this is the ideal tripod to accompany me to the coast being high on features but low on weight and easy to fold and carry.