- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Mixed New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Wine collection. Case of 12 bottles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A stunning collection of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc to try st £ 9.45 a bottle
- 4 Bottles of Faultline Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 bottles of Nika Tiki Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 bottles of 3 Stones Sauvignon Blanc
- That's £ 9.45 a bottle
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
New zealand marlborough sauvignon blanc mixed wine collection.12 bottles at £ 9.45 a bottle. This is an incredible value mixed case of marlborough sauvignon blanc. 3 Stones Sauvignon Blanc - An absolutely stunning dry white wine from Marlborough, New Zealand. This Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has zesty flavours of passion fruit, gooseberry, and crushed lime, with green straw hues, the wine finishes with a crisp refreshing acidity. Faultline Sauvignon Blanc - Gooseberry and citrus and mineral complexity with a lingering finish. Nika Tiki Sauvignon Blanc - Unmistakably Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with elderflower aromas and tropical fruit flavours but this is more subtle a little more restained, a style that is now proving more popular with our elegant British palate. A massive contrast to some of the bulk produced examples seen in some of our popular supermarkets.