- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Zara and her Sisters: The Story of the World’s Largest Clothing Retailer Hardcover – 31 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Reviews for the Spanish Edition:
'The author of this book clarifies all legends about Zara in order to explain the key to success of a company that at first sold housecoats and later on has become the second biggest clothes seller in the world.' - El País
'Analyzing in detail the history of a company, especially if it is on active service, represents a very important action for those who have already begun to build their own businesses, work in other sectors but want to know more about other cases.' - ABC
This insightful new book reveals the secrets behind Zara's success and examines the steps that its creator, Amancio Ortega, took to make Zara the global market leader in fashionSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com