Zagg invisibleSHIELD Front Coverage - Screen protective film - Apple iPad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The product is made using an elastic film originally used by the US military for protecting helicopter rotor blades.
- Offers more Grip so that you can hold your device safer and more easily.
- The Nano-Memory technology offers unique self-healing properties and abrasion resistance.
- Box contents: protective film, invisibleSHIELD solution, squeegee, cloth
- 25 year warranty: If the invisibleSHIELD film should ever get damaged, ZAGG will replace it.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ZAGG Invisible Shield Screen Protector / FONT <>br> br> Your search for a screen protector is over! The invisibleSHIELDTM is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that the screen of your device from unsightly scratches, while the Exclusive Nano-MemoryTM technology covers and protects your screen of your screen stays flawless as the first day < < br> br> Precision cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your device, providing you the strongest and most enduring protection you can find the invisibleSHIELD originates in the military, where it was used to the blades of helicopters from dirt, dust and dirt deposits to protect the same powerful technology is now available as a protection for your device available. < < br> br> The invisibleSHIELD is only 0.2 mm thick and is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee we offer. if the invisibleSHIELD film should, therefore, have wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, so your device will still remains protected if you do need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no Problem; it can be remove cleanly without leaving any sticky residue.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only warning I have is to believe the instructions when they say that any bubbles will disappear after a few days. It took a week for the last of my bubbles to go and now you simply cannot tell that the iPad has a screen protector on it.
You also get a softer feel when typing on the screen which I find better than when typing on the glass.
Some tips for applying it.
1. Watch the installation video
2. Unroll the film (but don't peel it from its backing) and press it with a few books for a few hours so it lies flat
3. Use sellotape to seal up all ports and buttons on your iPad (although don't let the sellotape touch the screen area) this prevents any excess liquid entering the iPad
4. Use alcohol wopes and microfibre cloths to remove all dust
5. Get a second pair of hands, to help peel off and apply.
6. Spray both sides of the film but NOT the iPad
7. You can easily reposition it once placed on iPad
8. Use wiper to start from centre to remove excess liquid and bubbles, but HOLD film firm (second pair of hands) while doing this otherwise it will move.
9. Seriously leave it be for 12 hours
My reason for giving it only 3 stars is that it does not feel right. The surface feels "rubbery", and especially in summer, when your fingers are a bit moist from the heat, sliding your fingers across the screen is awkward. After several weeks, the feel gets a bit better, since the shield loses it's most sticky feel and becomes a bit more smooth. I am still thinking about changing it though, since I want the same feel as when there is no screen protector on it. Other protectors will not offer the same industrial type of protection, but since I have the ipad in the apple cover, the screen is not that exposed anyway.
The iPad one is the same. Ok, application has been an issue for some, but I didn't have these issues on either my iPhone 3GS or iPad. My advice - clear the kitchen table, have the fluid and tissues at hand, and have patience. Took me 5 goes (or re-peels) but using the applicator in a curricular motion from the middle out proved fine for me. I would suggest that *any* cover would be a bit of a fiddle, but preserver with this one. It saved my tech.
Oh, allow it to dry properly. Best do before you settle in for the evening as it will take all night to cure.
Expensive, but excellent. Some people dont like the slightly orange peel surface, but I find this cuts glare, so am happy about this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quite a lot of wrinkles after I originally put it on, but to be fair these improved over several days afterwards (not just 24 hours). Read morePublished on 26 July 2013 by Tony
An excellent product and once fitted it does a superb job. Make sure you fully read the instructions before fitting as it makes all the difference to the finished look.Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by Forest16
My advice: don't waste your money. From reading reviews of many other similar products, the picture I take away is that it's difficult to apply these types of products without... Read morePublished on 7 Jan. 2013 by Chris Wade
NOt the easiest to fit but once on screen I have every confidence it will protect it for years to come.Published on 1 Nov. 2012 by L. C. Metcalfe
Zagg I pad cover is so easy to fit and dose what it says on the tin grate item I have used these for years and would recommend them to any onePublished on 10 July 2012 by Mark
I purchased this screen protector for my iPad because the product is so good for mobile phones and digital cameras and works perfect on both my devises. Read morePublished on 30 Jun. 2012 by Christine
Excellent product. Used the zagg screen protector for my HTC desire and found that the protector works extremely well if you read the instructions. Read morePublished on 13 May 2012 by Mr G Turner
This is a great screen protector but requires some patience. The best solution for me was to align it correctly, and use a long ruler to apply it smoothly against the screen. Read morePublished on 30 April 2012 by CS1810
Its brilliant, easy to use and comes with instructions. It does the job it says protects the screen of the ipad.Published on 9 Jan. 2012 by fireman sam