• Customer reviews

on 2 October 2016
I ordered several swimsuits to wear to my local gym (for swimming!). Out of all of them, this swimsuit is the only one I wear regularly. Why? It's no-nonsense: easy to put on and get out of. There are some swimsuits out there that are prettier - but seriously, if you are just swimming at your local gym and not in the Bahamas, you don't need to look Instagram-worthy. However, unlike other sports swimsuits I bought, this one is actually quite flattering.

It came true to size - which is rare in today's world. The fabric is nice and stretchy and oh-so-comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a simple swimsuit for sports.
on 13 February 2017
This bathing suit is a very short fit. I am a UK size 6 or 8 in all my clothes but I ordered the 10 in this suit after reading the reviews because I am slightly long in the torso. It was indecently small. Then I ordered the 12 and it was almost the same length just wider. If you are at all long in the body this is not a good suit for you.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2015
Good swimsuit. It has an additional support for the breast, without having these bulgy 'fake breasts' that you see on some swimsuits. I have had it for months now, swimming 3 times a week, and it is still in great condition, so it is very resistant to chlorine
7 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2017
It fits a bit small and uncomfortable, but it holds everything pretty well, the fabric seems good quality and my swim mates told me it looks much better than my previous swimsuits, so I think I'll eventually buy the navy version too (perhaps the bigger size, as it fits very small).
on 15 January 2018
Really good quality and fits well. I’ve had it for years and wash it in the washing machine (despite the advice not to!) and it looks as good as the day I got it.

The only thing is that I’m a large lady with ample chest so I could do with it going higher up towards my neck.

Highly recommend Zoggs, especially at this ridiculously cheap price.
on 3 March 2018
Great fit. I'm looking forward to seeing how the material endures, as I've never had a swimming costume that is chlorine resistant before. I swim regularly and have had the chlorine destroy several swimming costumes a year. Holding out hope for this one! Will update in a few months.
on 12 May 2017
When I bought this, the description said 34" chest/Size 12. However the swimming costume is actually labelled a size 10. It only just fits the recipient so I am a bit disappointed.
on 9 November 2017
I haven't had a chance to swim in it yet ... it arrived today and I had to review as it fits and looks amazing! I am very very happy with this product. Good quality and stylish. Looking foward now to my first swim in it.
on 2 May 2018
Fts just as I wanted. Only worn once or twice as I fell pregnant so then had to buy something bigger. Looking forward to wearing it again post pregnancy though.
on 30 April 2017
Looks great. The shoulder straps pull a bit so may be better suited to a shorter person (I am 5ft8)
2 people found this helpful