on 5 February 2012
Bought this a few weeks ago now. Fast delivery, good service. I read some bad reviews about the smell, i actually had to put my nose on it to notice, it was extremely light, and just the smell of something new so it didnt bother me at all. I use this case everyday to take my ipad to work and works great, light but hard enough to prevent from bumps and possible damage so its just what i was looking for. Zip is made so that it is not on direct contact with the ipad so it protects it perfectly. Very happy with it and for the price and service i would definately recommend it. Colour just like the picture too. Go for it.
on 28 March 2012
I have used this case exclusively since my purchase it is a perfect protector for my expensive Ipad2 and keeps it looking like new. It is admired by everone that has seen it and I hope it comes back in to stock soon
on 19 April 2012
Ordered this as soon as I got an iPad. Arrived quickly and well packaged. I use it on a daily basis and it's doing its job very well. Looks smart and I like the colour. A good buy.
on 29 March 2013
lovely colour,strong well designed case.i bought this for my granddaughter and she is thrilled with it.highly recommend.you wont find better and a good price!
on 9 October 2014
great does the job and love the colour