- Boxed-product Weight: 35 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: ZIN552685/BKI
- ASIN: B005D23N4K
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 July 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (102 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
S&C ZIN552685/BKI Remote Friendly Beam Thru Glass Door Walnut / High Gloss Piano Black with Brushed Aluminium Trim 40"-52" LCD/Plasma/LED Cabinet TV Stand
|Sale:||£199.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£19.01 (9%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for TVs up to 60 inch
- Real oak front profiles - walnut fronts also included FREE
- IR Friendly BEAMTHRU doors
- Integrated cable management system also allows a 4 gang extension to be fitted to the rear
- Dimensions (mm): W 1200 x D 510 x H 440 Shelf spacing (adjustable) 190mm/200mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Walnut Front Profiles / High Gloss Piano Black / Brushed Aluminium Trim
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
MDA Sirius ZIN552685/BKI
Curved Style Cabinet with Beam thru Doors
This eye-catching cabinet comes with black glass doors which are remote-control friendly so you don t need to open them for your equipment to work. A walnut trim adds the perfect finishing touch along with cable management and adjustable shelves.
- Up to 60 inch TVs
- Finished in high gloss piano black
- Real Oak Front Profiles
- Adjustable internal shelves
Maximum TV Weight:
- Up to 60KG
Maximum Shelf Capacity:
- Up to 20KG
- W1200 x D510 x H440mm
Shelf Spacing (adjustable):
Please note: Screens larger than 50 inch will overhang the stand at the sides this is perfectly safe and normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One important thing I would say is that the product image shows it with dark wood but the item ALSO comes with oak fronts which are much lighter in colour and in my opinion, much more suited to current styles. The dark wood to me looks very Vegas hotel room, the oak is a gorgeous finish though and we used those on our stand. This is of course personal taste, so you may think differently. Please see my photos to see the oak front panels. PLEASE NOTE - I have stuck on a rubber edging strip to stop our son falling against it and hurting himself and also a door latch which do not come with the product - you have to make these compromises with little ones around!
The stand is SO solid - we have a 13 month old toddler who has found the volume control on our amp and also the buttons on our TIVO box, so we needed to hide them away behind doors which our old unit didn’t do. We have a VERY large AMP, a Denon 7.1 system which is so big and one of my concerns was fitting this in as the internal dimensions are smaller than the amp. However, Daran from AVExclusive helped me on the phone and explained that the back of the unit is actually slide in Perspex which you can either choose not to install (as it is not structural) or, do as I did and simply cut away (with a hot blade - a normal knife won't work as the perplex will of course break) a hole to accommodate the rear of the amp and of course the tonnes of cables which protrude from the back of something this integrated (multiple HDMI, Cat 5, speakers, my Chromecast!).Read more ›
We used the walnut trim on the front instead of oak and it looks good in our room. Fits into the corner well and comfortably takes our 42 inch plasma. Everything is hidden away behind the doors and the remote doors work well. Overall recommended!
Why the four star rating, then? Two reasons:
1) The plastic panels which form the curved backing of the cabinet were coated with adhesive paper to "protect" them from scratches and marks, and removing the paper from each side of the two plastic sheets was one of the more time-consuming aspects of the build... which was doubly confusing as there was plenty of styrofoam sheets used for all other materials.
2) One of the photographs in the product description shows an extension socket affixed to the rear of the unit, proximate to the cable management "vents"; I was disappointed to learn that, the product description says "a 4 gang extension can be fitted to the rear" but, in reality, this translated as "you can fit an extension here if you want, but you need to use your own fixtures and fittings to do so", because there are no markings or other guides to let you do so without resorting to drilling holes *before* assembly.
Other than that, it's safe to say that I would recommend this unit to anyone who needs a sturdy, practical solution that allows them to put their TV and related equipment into a corner space.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I brought this unit due to buying a new TV needing a bigger stand.I was not disappointed it looks great, it is very easy to put together can be done by one person. Read morePublished 18 days ago by jonny5555
Looks terrific . Well built. Easy assembley Managed the build on my own.
Supplied with choice of end panels Dark/Light
.Adjustable centre shefl. Read more
Looks fantastic, beautifully neat. All the leads go in and are hidden away. The remote works well through the cabinet. So much betterhan our old huge cabinet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mrs. L. Edwards
The glass doors doesn't stay shut, no mechanism supplied to hold them in place. Last piece from the stock was sold to me was 65 pounds costlier from the new stock. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amitav Majumdar
Smart -bit tricky to get the last back panels on, but looks good, hides all the wires/crap and the remote works through the glass. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Richard Davros Godfrey
This was far easier to assemble that I has expected, the doors take a bit of aligning but nothing major. Once its up it looks really smart and hides all those cables. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MJ Holloway
Excellent. Item easy to make up and delivery first class.
I did leave my husband to it and he only had one cup of coffee.
Very happy with unit. Well packaged with good delivery communication. However internal glass shelf has a semi circular cutout at the front that has unpolished edge leaving it... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer