ZEEPIN Outdoor Temperature Humidity Monitor Receiver for TS - Y01 Forecast Weather Station Alarm Clock (Receiver Only)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This outdoor sensor receiver can fit for the weather station.
- Communicated wirelessly with the indoor unit, measure environmental conditions with precision and accuracy.
- Operation: dial the number in the top of the battery case (number 1, 2, 3), and press CH button on the back of TS - Y01 weather station.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Outdoor Temperature Humidity Monitor Receiver
Weather is changeable, while the weather station monitor allows you to forecast the weather and get to know the real-time temperature and humidity. In cold winter, this wireless transmitter can monitor the outdoor weather conditions for you. It'll be your life assistant and helps you to plan the day with your own weather prediction information!
Outdoor temperature range: -30 Deg.C to 60 Deg.C
Relative humidity range: 20 to 90 percent
Radio signal range: up to 30m (open area)
Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AA battery (not supplied)
Product weight: 0.0400 kg
Package weight: 0.0500 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 4.00 x 2.25 x 10.80 cm / 1.57 x 0.89 x 4.25 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 4.30 x 2.50 x 11.00 cm / 1.69 x 0.98 x 4.33 inches Package Contents:
1 x Wireless Outdoor Transmitter FAQ:
1. Question: does the weather station only support to be connected to one outdoor receiver? Answer: no. One weather station can pair with at most 3 outdoor sensor receivers. You can put the receivers in different places and then check the temperature easily.
2. Question: why can't I get the outside temperature sensor to work? Answer: check and make sure you have the 1, 2, 3 set on the same number in both units, if so, it would only work together. If not, you could also try moving both units to the different spot.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I absolutely love:
1 the large colour screen,
2 the clear date and time at the top of the screen,
3 the wonderful way the inside and outside conditions are both segregated on the screen and in different colours making it easy for you to identify which conditions you want to know about,
4 the cute central area giving a pictorial view of the weather.
- Bright LCD Display
- Radio Clock
- Good Value for Money
- Accurate Weather Forecast
- Instructions are in broken english sometimes
- Outdoors Sensor not waterproof (boo)
- Can be difficult to set up
- Outdoors Sensor AA batteries don't last very long (Use Rechargeables Ideally)
Advice: When using the mains make sure to plug it in to the weather station firmly. Put the Outdoors Sensor in a dry spot.
We have had one for years which is plain and simple and still works. This is for a gift and I am very okeas3d with the quality.