on 13 May 2013
The Wii Fit game is an excellent training tool for your fitness regime. When you have inputted your personals details, Weight.height,etc. It works out your BMI and your Wii fit actual age..you are then given the choice of several training and excercise programs. Yoga, standard work outs, jogging and lots of other types of excercises..You have to put the time in and because it's intuitive the games sofware displays comments on the regularity of your activity..have good fun and get fit at the same time...
on 20 July 2011
I actually bought this game with the balance board and found it a good product and it gave you a good workout. However you have to keep at it to unlock some of the exercises so if you just use it and leave it you wont find the extras. I would also recommend an exercise mat or yoga mat with this product as some yoga workouts do not requiire the balance board and have to be done lying on the floor. Great for burning off calories and with a trainer and sensors making sure you do the exercises correctly it does give results if you keep using it.
on 17 February 2012
The Wii fit is a thoroughly motivating product which helps you to lose weight. It has fun games which allow you to have fun and exercise. There are some drawbacks however, such as no calorie counter, not being able to weigh pets. The number of exercises is limited to the 4 categories which can be annoying. With the improved version though, some of these drawbacks have been fixed which is great :)
on 14 May 2012
I wouldnt recommend it to anyone serious about losing weight but if you just want to get fitter while having fun then its ok. I found it just didnt work me hard enough i never broke into a sweat so doubt id lose weight with this game at all.
on 30 April 2014
Bought this as a replacement for the original game which has been worn out! it does what it says on the box, and does give results.
on 4 March 2014
Very good for keeping you active, good for all levels of fitness, love the games, even better as you unlock more :)
on 29 April 2013
We have recently moved house and as with most things it can take ages to find everything and you can never find what you want when you want it. So when the kids wanted to play the Wii Fit we found the board but not the CD. We had a couple of attempts to find the CD before feeling our time could be better spent on other things. Knowing that used goods on Amazon are normally good quality we had a look at some options and found the CD in a box for penny, yes 1p. OK p&p was a couple of quid but this is probably the best purchase we have made for quite a while. It arrived in a few days rather than the couple of weeks we were told and so far has played perfect. The other good thing about the Wii is all our previous data was still in the Wii so the CD acts as the tool to access everything. Definitely a good purchase and if we need anything else in this category we'll look at this seller first.
Job well done.
on 1 June 2014
did exactly what i wanted it to, made me work out a bit harder while having fun in my own home.
on 13 July 2015
My daughter ordered this for herself but my husband and I have hijacked it and we've all had a laugh having a go at the exercises.
Really easy to follow and its definitely working for me.
on 23 February 2012
Brought this game as a replacement for my old one. It is loads of fun and good for exercising. All the family use it even my young children love to try to hula-hoop. Was well packaged.