Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Professional 3pc Optical Lens Filter Kit: Glass UV Filter; Glass Circular Polarizer Filter; Glass FLD Fluorescent Filter Multi-coated filters dramatically reduce any chance of flare, and keep the filter clean to minimize any reduction in image quality
- Suitable for optical lens of 52mm diameter with front mounting thread (for lens/filters to screw on)
- UV filter is mainly used to protect the front element of a camera lens and reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light
- Circular Polarizing Filter (polarizer) is very important for landscape photography by reducing the contrast between land and sky (sky appears deeper blue) and reducing glare and reflections off of water and other surfaces
- FLD Fluorescent Filter can be used to correct the greenish tone that appears when fluorescent lighting is present
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The perfect kit for most of your needs! Protect your lens, get rid of reflections and correct fluorescent lighting - all in one kit!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After a couple of months use though I am not so convinced about the coatings on the UV filter as I seem to get a lot more reflected glare across the lens than without it. Also I haven't noticed much difference in the images with or without the filter. It does offer cheap lens protection though.
The Polariser does work but it requires very precise rotational movements to achieve the desired reduction in reflections and it does not intensify blues and greens like the more expensive polarising filters do.
I have not used the fluorescent filter (Which is plastic not glass) as it is quicker to change the white balance in the camera settings or (if you shoot in RAW) to correct it when editing on the PC.
If you are on a tight budget these filters are worth a look but don't expect a massive difference in your images.
Why pay this much for just one UV when you can get a selection of three and a case!
It's a No-Brainer!!
As for their 'filtering' qualities, I'm not so sure. I've taken several photos with the different filters on and there isn't too much difference in them.
But for £6 something for 3, you cannot go wrong.
I'm also using a Nikon D5100 and these fit the 18-55 kit lens (52mm).
The build quality is really good, the lenses fit perfectly for the 52mm lense on
the panasonic fz45.
You can still use the Lens hood and the lens cover with this filter fitted.
Excellent price, excellent product.
It's hard to get too excited about these minor camera accessories but a lot of thought has gone into how they are to be kept in pristine condition. All in all a great buy.
I am slightly bemused that the case which is supplied with the filters has a red felt lining - surely this is just going to mean cleaning the filters every time you use them? I've left the two filters which I haven't attached permanently to a lens in their plastic wraps. I won't be using the filters regularly so the extra fiddling when changing filter isn't going to be a problem.
price, but am well pleased with my purchase.I don't have much use for the flourescent filter, but if I only use the 2 others it's
great value for money. Expensive polarisers may be better, but this will satisfy the needs of most amateurs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good set of filters, arrived on time for holiday. Good value for money. would use againPublished 5 months ago by Catty