- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Beckmann Visual Publishing
- DVD Release Date: 8 Oct. 2001
- Run Time: 60 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B00005OW3N
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 184,448 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
A To Z Of Martial Arts 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
For anyone who has ever pondered the difference between Kung Fu and Ju Jitsu, Taekwondo and Aikido, this action packed DVD gives the answers. This A-Z is an easy to use, fun programme which is also the perfect introduction to the wonderful and sometimes weird world of martial arts. From Aikido and Thai Boxing to Ying/Yang and Zen this programme gives a comprehensive overview of the dynamic and ancient traditions whose influences continue to grow and develop in the west. Whether you wish to choose the discipline for your own development or simply to understand the many forms and ways practised the A to Z of martial Arts provides a clear and complete guide. Simply choose your tradition and go to it! This is a DVD that you can dip into time and time again.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.