- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Yumsur Compact Umbrella - Travel Folding Umbrella Fast Drying, Windproof Reinforced Frame, Automatic Open & Close, Double Canopy, Lightweight 10 Ribs Umbrella for Men, Women, Children (Black)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ☂【Automatic Open and Close】Automatic Open/Close function allows for easy one hand operation, just press the button of handle it will open and close automatically within seconds. Up to 30000 press tests ensure the durability and durability of the product.
- ☂【10 Ribs Superior Windproof】This is unbreakable umbrella for men and women. Unique Frame Systems are made of Premium Fiberglass and High-Quality Stainless steel plating so that you never have to confront yourself with the hassle of a broken or rusted umbrella. The Strengthened Black Metal Shaft and 10 Fiberglass Ribs (compared to the usual 6 or 8) endure 60 MPH gusts without damaging the umbrella.
- ☂【Oversize and Portable & Lightweight, Compact】Oversize with 104 cm diameter enough for two people! It is convenient to carry that is only 33cm when folded. So is portable and compact enough to keep in schoolbag, briefcase and backpack, perfect for business, travel Golf and your daily life. Classic Black fits all kinds of occasions and both men and women.
- ☂【Teflon-coating Fast Drying】Combines high density fabric with the superior water-repellency of the Teflon technology to keep you dry. Instantly dry for storing your umbrella quickly after use and keep on moving! Comes with a travel sleeve that keeps your bags dry and attaches to the umbrella so you don't misplace it during use
- ☂【Packages Box for Gift and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】The YumSur umbrella comes in a gift box, also can be gift for your friend or family member. We offer a 90-day money back guarantee, 18 months worry free warranty. Simply contact us if you ever have issues with your umbrella we'll rush replacements at no charge!Don't hesitate, click Add to Cart now and join the thousands of others benefitting from these travel automatic windproof umbrellas.
|Material Type||210T High Density Waterproof Cloth, Microfiber Material|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
YumSur is a brand that is very close to people's lives.
We carefully observe people's daily lives, explore areas that need to be improved, and create corresponding products in a targeted manner.
With Best Automatic Umbrella Windproof By Your Side!
An open umbrella is just a closed beautiful sky!
YumSur umbrella is designed to make you the most elegant landscape in the rain.
Starting a new chapter in umbrella, with Stronger sun protection, more automated switch, larger size and more.
- Auto open/close with one touch
- Super strong uv protection
- Superior Windproof & Waterproof
- Compact & Ultra lightweight & Portable
One button for Auto Open & Close
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.Up to 30000 press tests ensure the durability and durability of the product.
10 Ribs Windproof & Waterproof
YumSur umbrellas are made of 10 reinforced metal ribs while most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs. Our design gives the umbrella a perfect balance of strength and flexibility, Proven to be resist 65+ MPH gusts.
All our umbrellas are designed and crafted with the utmost care and attention to details and quality, ensuring we meet our customer’s needs with state of the art products, exceeding both in premium quality and innovative functionalities.
A Canopy For Two
Oversize with 41 inches diameter enough for two people! With it’s large canopy,this umbrella is suitable for romantic walks in the rain, for families or simply for people that like the extra space and protection such a big umbrella can provide!
Compact & Ultra lightweight & Portable
YumSur umbrella is only 13 inches long and weighs 0.98 pounds. It is ideal for handbags, briefcases, backpacks ,suitcases and so on. Suitable for men, women, teenagers, children and travellers
The YumSur umbrella comes in a gift box, also can be gift for your friend or family member.
Colour Name: Classic Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've bought a few different automatic travel umbrellas over the years for the parts of my commute where I'm walking in the open. Needs-wise I like something I can stick in the side of my messenger bag that still offers a decent canopy size, has the usual things like a wrist look (to clip to my bag) and can survive getting tossed about a bit, and this is the best I've found so far.
As well as having a couple more ribs than rival umbrellas of this size, the actual rib construction itself seems reassuringly solid compared to the others I've owned. It takes a bit more effort to close since the spring is pretty strong and isn't the lightest portable umbrella you'll use, but that shouldn't be an issue unless you have arms made of spaghetti - what matters is I haven't ever felt like a strong gust of wind is going to turn it inside out or that the mechanism will break. Where I work there are a lot of taller buildings which tends to amplify the wind on breezy days and this has led to the demise of a couple of umbrellas. So far so good with this one.
The coverage is good for a travel umbrella and the handle is nice and grippy (aesthetically I like the faux carbon fibre, less keen on the wood effect button), although in terms of ergonomics some might find it a little chubby and I certainly wouldn't mind it being a little longer but that's a minor thing given I don't tend to need to be holding it for long periods.
I'm confident Umenice will last a long time, so two thumbs up.
When I was offered the opportunity initially to review this item, I first sat back and pondered that surely an umbrella is one of those things, either does what it's meant to ( prevent the look of walking into places appearing you have been blasted by a hose) or not. The more I thought about it the more I realised how I seemingly tend to go through umbrellas at an astonishing rate. Part of this I expect is down to a road I pass near the London Walkie Talkie building which is notorious thanks to its design, of forcing air onto the pavement and inverting umbrellas plenty. Great so that's my torture test setup, how does the Umbrella actually fare:
Construction and packaging:
The Umbrella comes in wrapped in an external sleeve and delivered inside a simple plastic bag, no mess. The external sleeve is a simple black with the Umenice green and orange logo in rubber affixed to it. Also on the sleeve is 5 tags, 1 of which talks about the Teflon material, another which talks about the closing functionality and the final three some nice artwork and messages.
The umbrella itself is actually a pretty hefty beast coming in at just a bit over 400 grams, so a bit of weight but not overly heavy. Collapsed down it comes in at just a shade under 30cm’s, so fits perfectly fine into bags, briefcases and what not.
Extended, from the edge of the handle to the top of the canopy its about 45cm’s. The handle itself is a further 6.4cms in length. On that note, the handle itself is wide enough for about 3 fingers and thumb to grip it while your pinky will under the handle. The handle itself is made primarily from a smooth black plastic with dimples in the surface to provide some grip.On the other side it has a black and white checkered finish and of course a plastic button complete in a wooden finish that acts as the mechanism to which you extend the umbrella and collapse the canopy. The canopy itself is 90cm or so in diameter.
Well I can happily say it lastest my torture test and withstood the winds around the base of the walkie talkie building. Thus far approaching summer and it not having rained aside from a slight drizzle, I have taken a hosepipe to it and allowed a “willing” volunteer stand underneath to ensure the ability to repel the water works. I am glad to report it did, much to the delight of my volunteers hair also.
Thats not to say, you should simply expect this to hold firm against strong winds and as always point it into the wind. In terms of dryness, water repels off of it no issue and it dries up fairly quick no problem.
Getting the sleeve on does require you to twist the umbrella in, and with a bit of elbow grease goes in fine.
Who thought their was so much to say about an umbrella? Either way for the price you're getting this at it's a solid option. I have paid much more (in hindsight probably getting ripped off) for umbrellas of much worse quality. The construction seems solid and through my use it's done a great job. All around a solid product and for that a well deserved 5 stars I feel.