- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Yummy Discoveries: The Baby-Led Weaning Recipe Book Paperback – Illustrated, 28 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Felicity Bertin is an osteopath, a breastfeeding peer support volunteer and a lecturer in Neuro-Musculo-Skeletal Medicine, Embryology and Developmental Biology at the British School of Osteopathy - as well as being mum to two-year-old Lucas. Emma Ogden-Hooper studied English language and linguistics at university and enjoyed a successful career in professional recruitment before becoming a full-time mum to her two year old son, Ethan. Whether it be baking birthday cakes for children, hosting dinner parties for friends, or creating dishes for her family, Emma always takes delight in cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The recipes are cheap to make and easy to understand. I wasn't a confident cook at all before I started using this book, but now feel like a Nigella!
I cook all our family meals out of this book and can see myself continuing to do so for the foreseeable future. They taste so good and it's nice to know that my daughter is eating fresh, homemade meals.
This is the only cooking book a household needs, even if they don't have little ones!
BUY IT PLEASE!