on 12 March 2017
Good fit, sizing seems to be pretty accurate. Skirt arrived very promptly and will be great for our burlesque dance class at a hen party.
on 7 June 2017
on 7 May 2017
Looks nothing like the picture... I ordered 2 different types of tutus, this one being the most expensive and when they came they were both the same tutu... Cheap not worth the money...
on 3 November 2015
It's beautiful but it ripped within minutes
on 16 January 2013
Am very disappointed, looks like such a full tutu in the pics but is not at all like that. Do not recommend.
on 13 March 2014
Perfect really pleased with this product, it is just what I was looking for. Gave the tutu a shake once removed from its packaging and it flared out nicely not too over the top either. sizing is spot on, speedy delivery.
on 29 December 2015
I wouldn't even rate this a 1 star, I thought from the pictures that this tutu would be great quality with a nice finish but wasn't I wrong! Extremely thin (only one layer) and way to short to be able to wear. I don't even know how anyone could possibly wear this item.
You should show what the tutu looks like on in your pictures so that people have a clear understanding of what they are paying over £10 for beforehand. I hope to get a full refund for this
on 16 February 2014
Love it. Was for under a skirt I wore for Halloween. Brilliant with corset. Really lovely on. A bit see-through.
on 25 September 2013
Bought for Rocky Horror, bit on the thin and short side but sure it will do the job required .
on 22 September 2016
As a bigger size lady I have struggled to find a tutu to fit me. I was a bit dubious about this one but actually it is amazing and I love it! its not something you could wear on its own as it is very see through but it is perfect as an underskirt for under a fancy dress outfit which is what I was looking for.

delivery was really quick too.

Fab, thank you Yummy Bee :)