- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Yu Gi Oh: Bonds Beyond Time [Blu-ray]
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Feature-length animated adventure based on the Japanese anime series, made in 3D for theatrical release. After falling through a time-slip, Yusei Fudo joins forces with Judai Yuki and Yugi Muto in an attempt to defeat the evil Paradox, who has travelled back in time in an attempt to destroy Pegasus before he invents Duel Monsters.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The storyline isn't anything spectacular as it's clearly little more than an excuse to tie the three protagonists together. However, seeing all of the main characters duel alongside each other more than makes up for it. The sound and music are both of a decent quality - and the voicework uses the exact same actors/actresses in both versions.
Clarifications/Confirmations about the Japanese and English versions:
- The Japanese version on this DVD is COMPLETELY UNCHANGED from the source material - bar the addition of subtitles (some of which use the english card names - yet interestingly still call Jaden by his original Japanese name: Judai). This means that the music, sound effects and voices are the same - with absolutely no editing.
- The English version on this DVD features new music, sound effects and voices - with a couple of edits here and there from what I could tell. These edits do not detract from the story in any way as they are only used to aid the voicework).
I believe that the film is decent and that my only complaint is that it feels too short. That said, for £5.99 - you really can't go too wrong.
- I'm not entirely sure about the English version - but fans of the Japanese YuGiOh's may notice the soundtrack appropriately using tracks from each of the TV series.
- The card that comes with the DVD is exactly as advertised in the product image: Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon (Sin Red Eyes Black Dragon in the Japanese).
- This movie's storyline actually feeds into the final story-arc of YuGiOh 5Ds (the main antagonist - Paradox, as well as his "mission" are referenced there), making it somewhat canon.
Overall I'm pleased with the dvd just not happy about the missing card.
If you decide to purchase this be aware you may not get all you think you are going to get.
It is a must see for all Yu-Gi-Oh fans! You won't be disappointed ^_^
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very good buy I will be ordering from them again in the future.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The films work fine and arrived two days before it's estimated delivery dates.Published 2 months ago by caroline
It arrived in alright condition for a used piece, one disappointing smallish but noticeable mark on the front but overall everything looks okay, thanks for the productPublished 5 months ago by Some guy named Mike
Absolutely amazing . delivery was next day so i was happy 3D is excellent and the card came in mint so im really happy with this productPublished on 10 Jan. 2015 by alice-destiney