- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
You've Got Crabs: A Card Game from Exploding Kittens
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A family-friendly party game from the creators of exploding kittens. It's filled with crustaceans and secrets. That's seaaaa-crets. You get it.
- 4 -10 players, ages 7+
- Includes 78 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), instructions, foam turn Indicator, 28 crab points and a box with 3 drawer compartments. All cards illustrated by Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal.
- More fun to shout in public than the titles of most games on Amazon.
- Check for the Hologram on the box to ensure Authenticity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A Game of Deception, Intrigue, Friendship, Secrecy, and Tartar Sauce
YOU'VE GOT CRABS is a family-friendly, team-based party game from the creators of EXPLODING KITTENS and THE OATMEAL. Try to collect four of the same card before any of the other teams, then pass a secret signal to your teammate. If your partner sees your signal and yells, "You've got crabs," you GAIN a point. If an opponent sees your signal and yells, "You've got crabs," you LOSE a point. The team with the most points wins the game. This game is great for parties, or weddings, or long nautical voyages.
Fool your friends into thinking you have crabs by passing fake signals and acting generally suspicious. Accuse others of having crabs by catching them in the act of passing secret signals to their partner.
Look at this guy, isn't he intriguing? What about his pipe, intriguing too, right? Well, this is just a tiny taste of the intrigue inside every box of YOU'VE GOT CRABS!
Be honest, your friendships could use some work. How better to work on them but by giving each other crabs? This game will bring you closer together in ways you never knew possible.
Describe your products in 3 words.
Deception, Secrets, Tartar Sauce
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We like making games - it's kind of our thing. We also like double entendres - also kind of our thing. So, we married the two things we are great at and ended up with the amazing party game, YOU'VE GOT CRABS.
What makes your product special?
It's a game of secrets in the deep dark ocean, that's pretty darn special. It also has hilarious art from The Oatmeal and dazzling game mechanics from the good people at Exploding Kittens.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Yelling "You've Got Crabs" at our friends and family.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 28 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think was a bit pricey £24,99 as we love board games , I decided to try something different but we can get other games less expensive and have the triple of fun.
Very easy to get onto and start playing. Would recommend trying to get a group of 6 or more to pay. We only played with 4 people but was still a brilliant game which isn't too short or too long.