- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press (8 Jan. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026252483X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262524834
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 287,975 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Have one to sell?
Youth, Identity, and Digital Media Paperback – 8 Jan 2008
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
About the Author
David Buckingham is Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, London University, and Founder and Director of the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?