Teach Yourself Visually Complete WordPress (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) Paperback – 28 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
More of What You′re Looking For
If you prefer instructions that show you how to do something, you′re a visual learner. And if you want to learn more than the basics, this book is for you. Clear, step–by–step screen shots show you how to tackle beginning to advanced WordPress tasks, making it easy to see the whole picture.
- Set up a hosted or self–hosted blog
- Create text, video, and audio content
- Work with themes, widgets, and plugins
- Build traffic and track statistics
- Expand posting and content options
- Make money from your blog
Designed for visual learners
- Two–page lessons break big topics into bite–sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- High–resolution screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
Top Customer Reviews
I wouldn't be without this book, even now, as WordPress has been updated, it still gets used as a guide.
Note that this is the 2013 edition. There were a couple of earlier editions that I haven't seen.
The main thing I want to say is that I wish I had had this book when I set up my WordPress blog two years ago. It would have saved me a lot of time and tedium.
--Dennis Littrell, author of "The World Is Not as We Think It Is"