Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes (Sams Teach Yourself...in 10 Minutes (Paperback)) Paperback – 8 Jul 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics™ in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to use Google Analytics to accurately measure your website’s performance–and improve it!
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
- Quickly create a Google Analytics account and add Google Analytics to your site
- Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them
- Track visitors from search engines, pay-per-click advertising, email, and other sources
- Discover the pages your visitors view, how long they stay, and where they exit
- Monitor specific user actions, such as playing embedded video, selecting Flash menu items, or downloading files
- Identify your best and worst content, and fix poorly performing pages
- Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links
- Measure AdWords traffic, position, and e-commerce performance
- Manage Google Analytics through the Dashboard
- Customize Google Analytics to work more effectively with your site
- Capture more accurate information by filtering out internal traffic
- Choose the right reports and data, understand them, and act on what you learn
About the Author
Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books over the past two decades. His best-selling titles include Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Wikipedia in 10 Minutes, Windows 7 Your Way, Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization, and The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide. He has established a reputation for practical advice, technical accuracy, and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. For more information about Mr. Miller and his writing, visit his website at www.molehillgroup.com or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good transaction and delivery by the supplier
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still havn't used to full potential, however great for a quick reference to trouble shoot or quick information fix. ThanksPublished on 4 Oct. 2013 by neill
Google analytics is not difficult but there is so much information that it is difficult to know where to start the learning process - this book does it admirably. Read morePublished on 20 May 2013 by Patrick
In a series of short lessons this book brings you through the basics and into the advanced workings of google analytics in a very easy way. Highly recommend it.Published on 6 April 2013 by Adam Monks
Gives a good overview of Google Analytics for a newcomer.
Google do change the pages online so the book images may not look the same. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle