- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes (Sams Teach Yourself...in 10 Minutes (Paperback)) Paperback – 8 Jul 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics™ in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to use Google Analytics to accurately measure your website’s performance–and improve it!
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
- Quickly create a Google Analytics account and add Google Analytics to your site
- Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them
- Track visitors from search engines, pay-per-click advertising, email, and other sources
- Discover the pages your visitors view, how long they stay, and where they exit
- Monitor specific user actions, such as playing embedded video, selecting Flash menu items, or downloading files
- Identify your best and worst content, and fix poorly performing pages
- Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links
- Measure AdWords traffic, position, and e-commerce performance
- Manage Google Analytics through the Dashboard
- Customize Google Analytics to work more effectively with your site
- Capture more accurate information by filtering out internal traffic
- Choose the right reports and data, understand them, and act on what you learn
About the Author
Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books over the past two decades. His best-selling titles include Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Wikipedia in 10 Minutes, Windows 7 Your Way, Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization, and The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide. He has established a reputation for practical advice, technical accuracy, and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. For more information about Mr. Miller and his writing, visit his website at www.molehillgroup.com or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Good transaction and delivery by the supplier
Gives a good overview of Google Analytics for a newcomer.
Google do change the pages online so the book images may not look the same. It's not a problem though, you just have to navigate your way around which is probably good as you get a better understanding of the Menu and Features.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle