on 4 February 2011
How the grammar is explained is so clear and concise, I've recommended it to everyone I know.
It has parts for you to practice whatever grammar you've just covered in the book, and even at the beginning of each chapter it has exercises to check exactly what your weaker/stronger points are. It has a great list of verbs, and tells you how to conjugate them in simple English. In all honesty, I was so surprised I'd come across a book this good. It's perfect for A level.
on 27 April 2010
This book was recommended to me by my French tutor as The One she uses for A and University level students. It explains the rules in a clear, concise way that somehow seems to get through to my brain! I am using it for home study and can recommend it for anyone like me who has trouble remembering the finer points of the language. A very useful book, and a nice compact size that makes it easy to carry around.
on 8 March 2011
I must admit I have not yet used the book for the purpose that I ordered it. However, I have looked at it several times and the book surely serves for its purpose its clear and easy. I purchased this book although it was used and in a 'good' condition, and I must say it is in a perfect condition and useful.
I'm not disappointed.
on 26 November 2015
book arrived in good condition