- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA; 16 edition (1 Feb. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199579229
- ISBN-13: 978-0199579228
- Product Dimensions: 22.1 x 1.5 x 15.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 90,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Test Yourself in Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure & Sentencing (Bar Manuals) Paperback – 1 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The City Law School, City University, London
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue I have is that since its publication, the BSB has since changed the method of assessment from purely MCQ's to MCQ's and SAQ's. This book only contains the former.
However this isnt a problem, as I personally couldn't get enough MCQ practice, and as the majority (if not all) of the questions are still examining current law, there is no real downside to using this book (apart from perhaps the price).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very useful revision tool for those undertaking the overly priced Bar Vocation Course (now the BPTC). Read morePublished on 10 Aug. 2013 by fhungi