Customer reviews

Yours for the Taking
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.31

on 3 March 2012
This books is definintely one for the girls, It is heart-warming, romantic, a little racy and funny. Every thing a girl could want from this kind of book. make sure you have some tissues handy.
on 15 May 2012
A very good read. A bit graphic in places but a enjoyable read. A good story a bit different to what I usually read. Will look for this type of book again in the future.
on 11 December 2012
I bought this book as a light read whilst I was travelling. I am half way through and That is it. No more.
I refuse to lose any more brain cells to this tripe.
on 18 July 2014
a good read
on 17 September 2011
I really loved this series of books and hope the author will give us more. I really like how all the books follow each other and still recognise the main charactors from the other stories in the series. I would love to follow the series on if there are goin to be more. They are all very different but compliment each other so well. Love love love them!!
on 26 June 2013
Another great book from Robin Kaye. This one starts the introduction of characters for the coming books so it took some time to get over the disappointment that we had finished our time with Ranaldi clan.
on 13 May 2012
it is a great book i got really hooked on it! i was supprised at the indepth racy scenes though wasn't expecting it. over all it is a great romance girly book!! you also may cry.