Customer reviews

on 28 January 2015
loved it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 November 2011
I've never reviewed a Romance novel here. It's like my dirty little secret that I read them, I guess. But I do! Every once in awhile I just want something easy to read and add a little bit of romance into my life.

I loved this book! It was seriously SO cute and such an easy read. I enjoyed the plot a lot. I could just tell where this was headed and couldn't wait to find out all the situations that Emma and Sean found themselves in while "pretending". The character development was great too. I really saw them changed and get better. Realizing things about themselves. That is usually lacking in romance novels.

There are (of course) a few naughty scenes, but honestly I loved it! It wasn't too over the top. That's exactly what I wanted. I'm looking forward to reading more about the Kowalski family!This book was totally cute!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse