- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
You're Next [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£4.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
A family reunion turns into a bloodbath in this home invasion horror thriller directed by Adam Wingard. After arriving at their idyllic country mansion, Paul and Aubrey Davison (Rob Moran and Barbara Crampton)'s family settle down for some rare quality time together. But just as they begin to relax and unwind, the family find themselves targeted by a group of deranged killers wearing animal masks. As the desperate victims face a frenzied battle for survival, a family member's girlfriend, Erin (Sharni Vinson), ably demonstrates that she's more than capable of holding her own.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But things are not what they seem. No-one has counted on the fact that one of the girlfriends Erin is a little more 'hardy' than anyone expects.
Essentially this is a hunter/who gets killed next film. It's a bit gory, a bit thriller like really but surprisingly this film works pretty well, I didn't expect much for the cheap price, but I did enjoy it.
it has a lot of blood and loads of gore in this movie if you love slasher movies then you wont be disappointed
by this movie I would recommended this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Expected a typical slasher flick. I was massively wrong. Original and sometimes hilarious. Excellent film.Published 2 months ago by Sir Daniel Fortesque
I liked it. It's certainly not without its flaws but it also managed to avoid some of the standard increasingly irritating set pieces that countless films of this genre employ. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Fallen