- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.04 UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
YourShape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Nintendo Wii U)
Find the latest releases and bundle offers on Nintendo Wii U.
|Price:||£7.18 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- The Whole Nine Yards - 125 workouts plus 215 moves add up to a fantastic range of activities for you. From strenght building to cario, stretching to relaxation, whatever you are looking for, Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 has the workout for you.
- Your Personal Trainer - Create your very own fitness programme, shaped to fit your current fitness and your fitness needs. Set personal goals and a workout frequency to suit you, and stay motivated with a progressive learning curve and "Daily-Do's".
- Get Connected - A host of online features including news feeds, challenges, leaderboards and achievements help set a new standard for competitive fitness, making great use of the new online technology the Wii U has to offer.
- Connect with the Calorie Fighting Community - Both the established Your Shape Centre website and broader Your Shape community give you chance to share your goals, check your personal stats and status wherever you are, and participate in community events and global challenges.
- Technology - Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 continues the series' tradition in offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 is leading-edge fitness products that will help you set and achieve your goals in an engaging and motivating fashion. Connect online with friends to compete and collaborate your way to fitness.
- The Whole Nine Yards. With 125 different workouts and 215 moves Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 delivers a massive array of activities. Whether you’re looking for strength building, cardio, stretching, or relaxation, we’ve got you covered.
- Your Personal Trainer. Create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks, tailored to your current fitness level and preferences. Set your own personal goals and workout frequency. Get fit and stay motivated with a progressive learning curve and “Daily-Do’s”.
- Get Connected. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 brings a slew of new online features. With news feeds, online challenges, leaderboards, achievements and friend competitions, Your Shape sets a new technological standard in the Nintendo universe and leverages the unique features of the Wii U hardware.
- Join the Calorie Fighter Community. Connect with the established Your Shape Center website and broader Your Shape community. You can check out your personal stats and status wherever you are, or participate in community events and global challenges.
- Technology. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 continues in the tradition of the franchise by offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
- Getting fit isn’t only about exercise. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 includes a huge database over 150 recipes for all occasions enabling you to eat right, while eating well.
- Dance Mode. Burn your calories while dancing to a pumping soundtrack. Supported with popular music tracks, the dance mode helps you have more fun while you get fit.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would recommend, and it's good value for money.
Ultimately what matters to me is whether it makes me exercise more. It does that reasonably well. Just for a bit of reference I am not overweight but I also don't exercise as much as I should. I have attended a gym in the past so I was already familiar with some of the basic moves in most exercises. It might not be as easy to pick up for someone who has limited range of movement or who is completely new to these sorts of exercises. It also does not give you many safety tips (e.g. not overextending your arm when doing a jab)
Those were the limitations. The good stuff, in my opinion, is the daily to-dos . Every day the game will give you three to-dos. Most of them are pretty achievable: complete this activity, burn this many calories, do 15 mins of back workouts, etc... A few are tricky because it requires you to score a certain number of points in a specific workout. Because of the limitations of the motion detection sometimes I am not able to achieve those scores, no matter how hard I try, but hey, even if you try and don't succeed you've still exercised.
At any rate, I really appreciate the random daily to-dos because they encourage me to do things I don't like to do.
You can also set programs but this feature is a bit too limited for my liking. It is a good thing to try when you first get the game, because you can tell it which type of exercises you prefer and it will put some of those in there, but when I told it I wanted to improve stamina it gave me a workout that was way too intensive for me at the time.
Overall, this "game" is now really cheap, unlike other fitness games it doesn't require a bunch of peripherals, only the wii remote plus, and if you kind of ignore the scores it gives you and just try to follow the exercises the best you can it could very well work for you. It's almost like buying an exercise DVD, but you can tailor it to your liking, you get random to-dos, and you don't have to listen to the exact same cheesy dialogue.