on 14 November 2013
The perfect blend of information interwoven with deep spiritual insights to get you hooked on wanting to know more about what your soul's destiny has in store for you. I understood it from the outset, David writes with such fluidity and enthusiasm, it seeps gently into your consciousness. Easy to plot your own soul map and for those of your nearest and dearest. I loved it and will return to this book over and over. Keep writing Mr Ngan! Jacky Blakeway
on 27 October 2013
I have found this book amazing. It has shown me how my life keeps creating the same problems, which has highlighted the lessons that I came to learn. It is probably the best so called, self_help book that I have ever bought as well as funto work out the numerology. I'm sure this is one of the most useful books available on the subject.
on 30 July 2017
misguided twoddle
on 1 June 2017
Great thanks
on 4 November 2014
The section on CORRELATION BETWEEN ENGLISH AND HEBREW SOUNDS totally confused me. I'm glad there's a free calculator with the book, it all sounds so complicated! Otherwise very informative.
on 20 August 2014
I love the book but needs simplifying otherwise clear and will try reading it again as it I am sure simplify and I will fly through it Thank you
on 6 May 2013
This book is FANTASTIC! I hope the author... Nicolas David Nigan is celebrating the wonderful knowledge he has been the catalyst to awakening in others! Absolutely LOVE this book and it has been well worth the wait! Congratulations!
on 4 May 2014
Having just got into numerology, this was an added bonus, as it depicts the true purpose of what path you are meant to follow in this life, although too many studies on other people, and not enough details on certain numbers and their meanings.
on 12 May 2014
Arrived on time and well packaged. I found it very interesting as I am drawn to the subject of numerology and how it works within our lives . I think it is a good read.
on 10 January 2015
The book is to hard to get into, there are not enough examples, you would need an IQ of 180 to work with this book! :(

If you are VERY bright buy the book ! Not easy book at all.... Very disappointed !! :(