- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Your Silence Will Not Protect You: Essays and Poems Paperback – 2 Oct 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
A writer, teacher and activist, Audre Lorde grew up in 1930s Harlem. She earned a master's degree in library science from Columbia University, received a National Endowment for the Arts grant for poetry, and was New York State Poet Laureate from 1991 until her death of cancer at the age of fifty-eight in 1992. She is the author of twelve books, including Zami and The Black Unicorn.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A mix of a few poems, including “Sister Outsider and some famous essay, including “poetry is not a luxury”, “the uses of anger...” & “uses of the erotic...”
Even the prose is poetic and the words consist of uncommon wisdom.
Buy one for you and one for a friend.