Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£10.34 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Your Shape is the sequel to Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, the #1 fitness game on Kinect. With consumer feedback in mind, the game structure was entirely revisited to make it more user-friendly and bring more of what players wanted to see. As one of the most extensive fitness offerings on the market, Your Shape includes over 90 hours of improved and new content. With everything from martial arts to dance or boot camp, Your Shape will provide users with a very broad variety of activities. The tracking has also been pushed to the next level with brand new floor movements as well as a better feedback system where, instead of only telling you what you are doing wrong, your coach will also tell you how to do it right.
- WHERE FITNESS AND MAGIC MEET – Your Shape will take players into a stimulating world showcasing an array of visual effects and an environment that will transform just as their workouts evolve in the game. The improved extraction technology will also allow players to see themselves in the Your Shape universe and keep a close eye on their performance.
- A WORLD OF FITNESS IN YOUR LIVING ROOM – Your Shape contains activities for everyone and anyone. Players will be able to follow new workout routines, choose from a broad selection of classes available, or play fun games like jump rope. A new and unique feature called Run the World will also allow them to virtually run through the streets of New York, Paris or London and enjoy the sights.
- BEST-IN-CLASS TRACKING NOW WITH NEW FLOOR MOVES – With a better feedback system, players can now know what they are doing wrong but also what to do to improve their performance. Due to technological advancements, we are now able to track floor movements, allowing us to expand the list of available activities by including push-ups, sit ups, etc…
- MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS AND CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS– Players can visit the Your Shape Center to monitor their progress, challenge their friends and see how they rank against players from across the world using the global leaderboards. They can also share their achievements on Facebook or keep in shape using tools available via the mobile applications. With hundreds of millions of calories already burned, our goal is for the community to burn 1 billion calories collectively by the end of 2012.
What’s your goal?
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When Kinect released the first bunch of exercise titles in 2010, I had raked them all up, tried them, and soon realised that almost none could deliver a substantial exercise programme yet. I would like to say that now with Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 (YS 12) we are getting close a standard people who want to exercise at home will feel satisfied with. Still a few wrinkles to iron out, but at this point your safest bet in a well-rounded Kinect exercise title is YS 12.
Firstly, for those who have never gone to the gym or tried any kind of "real world" exercise program--failure to follow through with an exercise program is guaranteed if exercising is not in your blood. Those lean, athletic shaped bodies you see on the cover of the game are people who live and breathe exercise, almost like a job. The majority of us use the word "health" and "exercise" every year in our new year's resolutions and then quickly forgot we ever said that. My point is that you will--and like I said that is almost guaranteed--suffer exercise fatigue in that you will not feel motivated to get up and put the disc in the Xbox and do you daily routine. That's human nature for the majority of us and it does not mean that Kinect sucks or that the game itself is weak. Therefore, I have found the best way to keep it going is to have more than one Kinect exercise game and alternate between them every few weeks or months.
Secondly, for those who have owned the first Your Shape Fitness Evolved from 2010. Though that game was one of the better titles on Kinect at launch date, it did feature major glitches that were very off putting. The first was the method of navigating around the menus.Read more ›
2011 used a 2D menu; you move a pointer over the desired item for a couple of seconds. 2012's menus are 3D, you move your realtime 3D hand over the item then move your hand slightly forward, like pressing a big button. This method is so much faster and easier than every other Kinect game menu I've tried that I pray it will one day be commandeered by Microsoft as the official Kinect interface. It's really jarring when you open the Kinect Guide and go back to slow 2D.Read more ›
There are exercises of many kinds, and they are quite a challenge as I am not very sporty, but still when you don't play the game for some time you really want to get back to it.
I usually get from this game the so called muscle fever, and that is great because in the next couple of days depending on the exercise you will feel in your muscles all the work you have done.
In one week I lost a kilo and I ate much more than usual, and a lot of fatty food. The zen-tai chi exercises and yoga are great to put an ending to each session.
If you have a pair of dumbbells they will be very useful, especially if they are low weight like 2-3 kg. You can then proggressively use more weight.
The cardio box exercises are really fun and tiresome. At the end of each session you will end up completely sweating your shirt.
I never expected this game to work so well and be so useful doing exercise. I have to say I bought kinect mainly for this game,
as I realized it was much cheaper buying kinect and this game than going to the gym, and I am doing it much more often than when I used to go to the gym, as I play this at home and I dont lose time going anywhere.
Hope this helped. This is a must buy for kinect!
My only criticism is that it is not as clear to learn the moves as Dance Cenrral or Kinect sports. And sometimes if I can't complete the set, and I stop, it still counts calories even though I am not moving. Having said that, I still think its about the work and effort you put in, and the results you get rather than worrying about the calorie count being correct.
Overall, I think this is the perfect option for exercise for me, its flexible and effective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disc stopped working after 2 weeks, . It was good but worried about getting another one just in case it happens again.Published 13 days ago by l.black
highly recomend, its a good way to keep exercising regularly, get encouragement and see achievements - my xbox kinect was an investment to replace gym membership. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Anon