Your Life Organized Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 14-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 14-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- Kindle Blogs are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle and updated throughout the day so you can stay current.
- It's risk free - this Kindle Blog subscription starts with a 14-day free trial. You can cancel at any time during the free trial period. If you enjoy your subscription, do nothing and it will automatically continue at the usual price.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- This blog subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, device information or cancel your subscription before renewal.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Privacy & Security
In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. We may share your e-mail with the publisher, but you can control how it will be used in Subscription Manager. We will not share your credit card information. Offers on this page are introductory. See Details.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, an enjoyable and worthwhile read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
My attitude about what I AM saving hasn't changed much, but she did lead me in a direction where I can "de-frag" (like the computer hard drive) my possessions, and get them into a workable condition where, if they ARE of use, I know where to find them, and then after a while, know when to part ways if I don't use them! I don't know if I can really begin to inventory everything that lurks in my storage spaces, but I have a better idea or what's there!
I'm not quite there yet, but it's better! Thanks for the tips Monica, maybe I'll work on a little time management so I can tool around your site a little bit more!
Monica and her blog function as change agents, providing you with useful information and positive reinforcement to help you get your life back under your control. She provides regular motivational and inspirational quotes that point you in the right direction, and to remind you that balance is the key to a happy and successful life.
But perhaps most importantly, she doesn't just show us HOW to organize our lives, she helps us understand WHY we got so cluttered in the first place. That way we can head it off at the pass before we're overcome by the stampede. "your life. organized." wow. that's a tall order. but with Monica's help, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of a very long tunnel. sweet.
I am not going to say that I have found the cure for my disease but through Monica's tips, ideas, and the research that she shares I have begun to work my way through the attic and closets of the house. I have become the donation queen! Yea!
Long story short, I can't thank Monica enough for the help and direction that she has given over the years. If you haven't taken time to check out Monica's website and blogs, dig in there, it will be time well spent!