on 26 March 2001
This is one of my favourite self-help books, and I keep it by my bed-side. Sonia is so supportive and sincere in her writing. It is full of good, practical ideas,insightful exercises and straight-forward meditations. Sonia puts basic life principles for acheiving one's hearts desire in nine easy to understand laws. Some of the case histories are really inspiring and miraculous. I am slowly over time following more and more of her suggestions, and it will be fascinating to see if they work, and my Heart's Desire comes true. "The proof of the pudding is in the eating" as the saying goes. Thank-you Sonia for a great book.
I have found Your Heart's Desire a very pleasant book but a bit long-winded in some ways. Nothing radically different here, many other self-help books use the same mix of illustrating cosmic laws by using client histories, prayers, discussions and meditations, but she does imbue her work with a very friendly, loving and personal touch. And she's quite strict: no skipping here when you haven't fully integrated a chapter - you just have to go back and read and do it all again! I suppose I'm impatient and got slightly irritated with that. That's no reflection on the book, though, and I heartily endorse the other positive reviews here. Well done Sonia.
on 21 June 2005
It was so good I couln't put it down. I read it in a day, and now practicing some of the tips given. A great pick me up if your feeling lost in this world. Buy it you won't regret it.
on 18 March 2013
This is who we are and Sonia Choquette is showing you in her own personal way how to be yourself and express the joy that you really are. Thank you Sonia!