Customer reviews

on 14 March 2013
This book makes so much sense! I am very interested in somatic responses in people, and the book accurately describes why certain personality types tend to suffer from various afflictions. I highly recommend this book to anyone, especially to those suffering from fibromyalgia.
on 17 April 2012
This is a well written book but I am not sure if it makes a meaningful contribution to one's quest of understanding and helping the self. It basically ovesimplifies the personalities by putting them in two main groups, thick boundary and thin boundary. Depending on which one you are, then suggests alternative therapies which might work for you. There is a test you can do to determine your personality type so you can see which alternative therapy would work for you. I did this test to myself, to two of my friends and to my husband. Strangely we were all in the middle, neither thick nor thin boundary. Unfortunately for us none of the few charts displayed in the book suggests any therapy to those who are in the middle. Because this is a readable book I don't give it a lower score. But I don't think I learned anything new or meaningful by reading this book. Unless you are specifically interested in the topic, I would not recommend it.
on 27 October 2014
Not a bad book, but felt that the author could have gone in more depth
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse