- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1844 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: Patricia Rosemoor (13 July 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004DL0LKG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #739,939 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
See Me In Your Dreams (The McKenna Legacy Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Keelin has a special gift. Sometimes she sees what is happening to another person while she dreams. It is like she is in their head, experiencing what they are, feeling what they are. While visiting American relatives, Keelin starts experiencing the nightmare that is happening to a runaway girl. She discovers who the girl is and approaches her father, Tyler. Understandably, Tyler is skeptical and believes this is a scam. Keelin is persistent and Tyler is desperate. Tyler figures even if this is a scam, she knows enough to maybe be in on what has now turned into a kidnapping. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer he figures. As they spend time together, inevitable feelings develop between the two of them and Tyler gradually begins to trust Keelin.
There are four secondary characters, all of whom have it in for Tyler. One of my main problems with the story was that these were not all resolved. Some very big issues were left unfinished, including the whole family reason for Keelin travelling to America in the first place. The ending felt too rushed. The author wrapped everything up in a few paragraphs without resolving some of the major plot lines. With all the running about and initial mistrust, I was not convinced that there was enough between the h and H for them to have fallen in love, never mind be talking about their HEA. Overall, the story felt incomplete in a number of ways.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > General
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Suspense > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics