- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 272 KB
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Publisher: Ronin Publishing (15 Jun. 2001)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0097D7IU6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#484,533 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #694 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- #1608 in Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- #2287 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.48|
Save £2.49 (26%)
Your Brain Is God (Self-Mastery Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 114 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
One day, Timothy Leary, realised through judicious use of the Brama O Mamma Matrix, that in every human being there slumber faculties in which he or she can attain the higher yoga awareness; the realisation that God resides not in the clouds; but behind your eyelids. This sounded good to Tim and, dare I say it, it should sound good to you too! Why, didn't you know that the God behind your eyelids makes you yourself God almighty? Yes, you! And, all you need to do is to switch those faculties on, and off you go!
Erwin Schrodinger, the father of quantum physics, believed, no, he knew this; and this is why he would finish his lectures by declaring to the local Church congregation, "Hence I am God Almighty", and he ended up winning the Nobel prize (though not for thinking that he was God, I am happy to say). We cannot all be Professor Schrödinger, that is, we cannot all remember who we are. So rather than being a fast track to enlightenment, the Brahma O Mamma Matrix is really a fast track to remembrance; which is the same thing!
What is it that needs remembering? How about the fact that this life you are living now is not merely an isolated piece of the universe, but in a certain sense your awareness is the whole of the ocean of the universe poured into your tiny little skull! It is only that, the way an ant can never know the forest but only the leaf, this whole cannot be surveyed in a single glance that you believe yourself to be an isolated blip on the canvas.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An exciting look inside the world of the use of LSD. McLeary takes it too far and as we now know, the abuse or so 'religious' or 'scientific' use of LSD can be highly damaging. Read morePublished on 14 Feb. 2013 by Carlos
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help